Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pat Robertson makes a suggestion???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, Aug 23, 2005.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

story :eek1: :dunno:

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Robertson is an idiot.

Speak of such things in private not on a nationally televised program.

Moron.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I think old Pat is dizzier than six chickens!

4. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

And we wonder way other "religions" really think we are F'd up. What happened to though shall not kill. I dont remember it being Though shall not kill (unless you really think it will help). WTF. Not only is he giving the US a bad image he is doing the same for Christians also.

Ira

5. Codeman96

Codeman96 1/2 ton status

Not a bad idea in my opinion. Chavez is a piece of... well you know. But Robertson shouldn't say it in front of millions of viewers.

6. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Well, if we went back to eliminating threatening world leaders, he probably would be farther down the list than Pat would have him. It really isn't a bad idea, but like Codeman96 said, a nice accident with nobody none the wiser would've been better than broadcasting it. I'd nominate that wacko pedophile in North Korea for #1, then a whole slew of Iranian leaders, followed by Castro.......

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

What I posted earlier this date about the topic...............

By the way, I heard on the news this evening that Venezuela Bolivar or whatever they call it, gas is only $0.12 a gallon. Must be nice..........

Well, from what I have read, he is painted as a flea-bitten, wannabe Joseph Stalin who really needs to have a fire hydrant shoved up his ass for universal stupidity.

But then again, to call for his killing, and we all know that egg-sucking commies need a good killing every now and again to let them know they are stupid; I don't think this ****head has stepped to the front of the line to receive a good killing from outside doers of the good and righteous just yet.

He just is another example of some Latin American screwball who has come to power over a little piece of the ****hole that is Latin America. We have only seen this crap time and time again for how many centuries?

Of course, trying to paint a picture about a whole religion because of what one asshole says isn't much better. It's easy to see the prejudice early on in your statements Screwzer. This isn't an issue about religion, though you are trying to make it one. You may or may not be Christian, I know I'm not, but knowing the religion like I do; Pat Robertson doesn't speak for a whole lot of them. The problem you are going to run into though are the ones who have their TV channel superglued to Robertson's TV show day in and day out. They are going to start believing it after hearing it over and over.

I'm sure one of these days, El Presidente de ****head Chavez will get his from his own people. That's the way Latin American politics plays out seems like.