Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Path to 9/11 - anybody watching it?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4by4bygod, Sep 11, 2006.

1. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I normally don't watch anything related to 9/11 'cause I get myself so pissed off, but I decided at the last minute to check this one out..

I can see why the congressional democrats and clinton supporters have leaned on ABC to pull the plug on this one. the clinton regime looks bad here.

If viewers pay attention, they'll see how albright, berger,tenet, and clinton all did the poilitcally correct thing and let the problem get out of hand.. not much different than the congressional democrats of today..

I hope the viewing public realizes which political party wants to give constitutional rights to the terrorists, and votes accordingly..

Michael savage is right.. liberalism is a mental disorder.

Tom

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I've been following the controversy on talk radio. I wonder if they pulled anything that was in the original screening that Rush Limbaugh got to watch after pressure from Clinton?

3. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Rush said he's seen both versions, and said that nothing of consequence was removed.. in fact, he applauds ABC for not caving to the pressure..

Tom

4. lamberthkp

lamberthkp SITFU Premium Member

i watched it, thought it was pretty good. i had rented a few movies but thought id check that show out and i got stuck watching it.