Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Patriot Mini Montser Trucks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by white_knight, Feb 24, 2004.

1. white_knight

white_knight 1/2 ton status

We were at World of Wheels this weekend and beside us we had the Patriot Mini Monster trucks. These things are so cool. Comparable to an ATV. They have front and rear steer, powered by a 1600cc Honda engine that gives 150 hp. Top speed 90 miles/hour, weight- 2000 lbs, sway away coil overs, 35" super swampers. Price tag- 29,900 cdn-ouch

Here are some pics. Rob sitting inside one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

rofl
    i need a picture of me next to one of those

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

repost... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

j/k...if I had money falling out of ass I would buy one... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Wow, I didn't know they went so fast...don't think you'd catch me going 90 in one of those. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

5. white_knight

It aint a repost with my truck next to it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

compared to the price of a real monster truck thst aint that bad, might be able to build it for 8-10 grand though /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

Those things are too cool. A bit pricey, but if I had money like some folks around here (supersize75) I would definatley want one. Looks like fun to me. I could practice my roll overs.

8. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Yeah, those do look a little tippy. For 29 grand, I'd be afraid to offroad it! Maybe go and drive under a few of the bigger guys at a bog... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Price tag- 29,900 cdn-ouch

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that, maybe $53.00 here in the good US of A??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. white_knight

11. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Doesn't it hurt your ears to drive that thing in an enclosed building?

12. white_knight

Man, it was loud. The exhaust was off cause we did some work and it was straight headers. You should have seen everyone in the building. The organizers liked the truck and we took Best of Show in our class and a second award for Outstanding Off Road. It was actually a lot of fun. Some very cool vehicles there. I'll be updating my website with pics tonight

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but if I had money like some folks around here (supersize75)

[/ QUOTE ]
    So true! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    don't think you'd catch me going 90 in one of those. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    why not? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Its even got a cage /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. supersize75k5

huh? have you not nocticed the title of my 83 build up?..."Budget Blazer"

I am self employed and do contract work,so at the end of the month I get a nice chunk of money, I have no bills as I am young, just school, some rent and phone truck yada ect.

It just seems like I make alot because I have alot at one point in time, I make great money for my age but now where near what the adults on here make I would imagin.

I just dont have much to pay for and my blazer "now..blazers" are my life! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

notice the 75 is no done yet??? just waiting till the end of the month and I will get back on it, or maby wait a while and just get it ready for easter /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

it does not even have a motor in it for cryin out loud /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

those patriots are built here in vegas and the owner is an azzhole. just a couple years ago they were around $15000.00
    and I thought that was reasonable for what you got hell my 4x4 polaris 700 was almost $8000.00 with everything. but it looks like the price went way up and no way in hell is that worth it. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Well most of us have bills, familes, mortgage, etc so whatever's left after that goes into the K5. Take for instance your post on the beater burb. I was thinking to myself, damn if I had 450 bones to throw in the toilet like that I could actually pay my rent on time! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. supersize75k5

lol

[ QUOTE ]
    was thinking to myself, damn if I had 450 bones to throw in the toilet like that I could actually pay my rent on time!

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be less than a hundred, 450.00 devided by five maniacs with time on our hands /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

my money goes twoards my blazers not a hack job over weight go cart..."I like the sound of that"

19. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I've wanted one of those since I saw them, but way too much money. A good bender plenty of time you could build something that would be sweet. I've often considered building such a thing, someday hopefully I will. I joke that my kids will be the only ones with a gocart that climbs walls.