Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Paul, call me

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NateInChandler, Dec 25, 2006.

1. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

I bought a cb antenna today (cell phone trucker style) and tried it and i can talk to the truckers but the guage isnt moving much and i done hear them talking to me (even though the gauage moved when they talked) so i returned it (didnt wanna keep it if that was the problem, so i just returned it and said it didnt work right..).. call me so we can figure this out.. Nate

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I'm home now . The antenna mast you already have is fine . You just broke the stud you welded .

Lets just drill 4 holes in your tool box and run the cable under the box to it .

Simple man .

Sorry for not calling earlier , I was doing the multi family , multi location thing .

And don't buy a new one because the mount broke at your welds , thats like buying a transmission when your tranny mount went bad .

3. NateInChandler

NateInChandler 1/2 ton status

haha, but i wanted one of those New style celular lookin ones, :D j/k was bored and wanted to talk to truckers that i was drafting off of on my way home from tucson. :haha: Nate