Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Paul the Party Wrecker

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, Kim and I just got back from a party. A gentleman that I know decided to get uppity and challenge me to a scrap, which I laughed at. I also laughed at the openhanded slap he gave me. Heck, I even laughed at the poorly delivered punch he landed on my right cheek. However, the second punch pissed me off.

4 punches later and a broken, bleeding nose, the gentleman in question realized that he should be more choosy when he assaults someone........

Funny thing is, I'm probably the bad guy. Althought, I haven't hit someone in the head in over 10 years, and it sure felt good, especially since the shots I landed had the same effect they did a dozen years ago.

Regardless, my hand is sore and fighting is stupid, unless it involves the defense of a loved one. Thanks for reading, brothers.

2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Whoop his ass Can Can!

Those years as a bouncer paying off still?

Glad you DIDN'T DISAPPOINT ME and let that guy slap you around!

3. Can Can

It's funny. He smacked me, and I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not, so I chose to laugh it off. Then about 3 seconds later, he delivers a wimpy right cross to my head, which I kind of parried so it lightly glanced off my right cheek. By now I was kind of ready for things to escalate, so when he popped me again(my hands were by my side), I had more than enough reason to defend myself from his assaults. I think I landed 4 or 5 shots in about 3 seconds before Kim Can jumped in and stopped me. The last thing I remember seeing is the poor guy drooped over holding his profusely-bleeding nose.

Funny thing is, like I said, I'm probably the "bad guy" for wrecking the party.............:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused:

4. Can Can

Roger that, brother. Thanks..........

5. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I'm all for knocking someone around (for a good reason).

I've been particularly riled up since I watched UFC 52 today. Just something about it gets me going. And no, it's not the beefy guys with little clothing...

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Crack a beer for the man who cracked some heads

7. Can Can

Well, that was probably part of the problem. I'd had more thand a few, although I had cut myself off a few hours earlier anticipating the fact that I was gonna drive home.

The other gentleman, who I might add outweighed me by about 40 pounds, chose to continue drinking. Although RIGHT up until he smacked me things were somewhat amicable.........:dunno:

Oh well, maybe he'll think twice before he attempts to get tough with someone next time.

8. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

You gave him a chance to back down and he didn't. You did have to defend yourself. His first hit was a slap, what a bitch.

Ay, beers to ya.

9. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Paul, you did the right thing, Don't ever let somebody punk you off.

10. gauder

gauder Banned

You did the right thing. You gave him a few chances to walk away. Then you brought it to him. What a MANGINA, lol.

11. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

ADDA BOY PAUL! Do a brother proud!

12. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I woulda cleaned his clock after the first slap. Way to go, you abstained yourself a little bit longer, You did us all proud.. :wink1: :bow: :bow:

13. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

The guy came after you. You let him get a shot or two in to make sure he was serious before you responded. Getting hit isn't a joke, nor should your response be. You did the right thing Paul.

14. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ya big brute...............................good going, defending the fairer sex!!! :bow:

15. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

If a guy won't quit, sometimes he just needs a refsher course in "why not to be an a$$hole 101" and "intro to contusions 301". :waytogo:

16. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

He asked for it. Everybody knows not to mess with buzz cut Canadians on White Russian night unless you want a busted snoze.

Kudos to KimCan for preventing a murder. Last thing we need is you writing from jail. "Hey Brothers, today I had to pick up the soap". :rotfl:

17. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Atta Boy!!! But, next time, just back hand the knucklehead right in the adams apple. The altercation will be over, and your hand will thank you.

18. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

what the hell? cant even send him to intensive care for a couple days? Paul, you're not quite the man i expected you to be. :rolleyes:

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I was hoping to read that you not only applied the Tombstone Piledriver seconds before landing the elbow off the top rope........................... :D

Congrats. Sometimes, people need to told how things are going to be and their refusal to understand it verbally requires a couple pop knots to the head for them to understand.............. :D

20. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Hey, man, sometimes people need a good skull thump to reorganize their logic...and somtimes guys like you have to be the doer. Don't feel bad, you were doing nothing else than protecting yourself, and in another way, teaching that guy a lesson so he doesnt do it again with someone that would kill him. Good work! :D Now, let's have a drink on it, eh?