Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pauly383k10 ROCKS!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Mar 3, 2005.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I was on the verge of spending another 1000 bucks on a brand new fridge :crazy: ,,,,because my old one wasnt working,,, and i need cold food for the family, and the guy has diagrams and info/parts,,etc like you wouldnt beleive. Also, he showed me how to fix my fridge for FREEE. All i got to say, is Paulys a cool mofo, and knows his appliances GOOD. Thanks Pauly, because now we have cold. Your a COOL dude.:cool1: I would highly reccomed anyone from here to go to him with your appliance needs.Good things to you and yours,,, Jacob:)

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

One day he'll ask you for help with chasing a turd...:D

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

:grin: All plumbers are glorified turd hearders mang, sometimes i need to go back to my roots. :grin: Thats ok, i cleared a cool 1000.00 today, im not worried. :grin: TURDS TURDS!!!! WHERE ARE THE TURDS??? :grin:

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yet another example of why CK5 is one of the best communities anywhere. We look after our own and do what we can to help another member of the Brotherhood!!!!

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

A cool 1000.00 eh.

Kick some of those gold turds my way.

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Theres gold in them hills i tell ya :smirk: Due to the fact im the cheapest bastard on the planet, i dont want to spend 1000 on a damn fridge, in fact, i might even try to make the parts to fix the damn thing from metal i found in the ground of my front yard, or use braches from a tree. Were still shopping at the thrift store, 99cent store, etc etc. Being cheap and saving is what its all about to me. :laugh: Just a little tip from a man who moved here from Isreal ,,with nothing 7 yrs ago, no english or anything,
    who now owns a 6000+ sqr foot 7 bathroom home in one of the prestigeous neghborhoods around,doing plumbing. No kidding. He met with Arnold S. two weeks ago for a quick bite to eat at the capitol,etc etc, hanging with the right crowd will do wonders to your sucess.Even the pentagon has to take a crap, the CIA, FBI,state capitol :haha: etc,,some accounts ive been working. Its working its magic on mine . Carry on chaps.:grin:

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Thats a damn good thing cause if I ever showed up to Your house and there wasn't a cold one things could get ugly:thumb: :rotfl:

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I only drink old henry weinhards, private reserve,, id still like to do the get sloshed/drive around and wheel thing at the beach (where nobody goes) with you guys, i just need some ,,alot of work done to my stock pos. I have to warn you, me and beer, alchohol, and rock n roll make for a very loud funny scene:haha: ,, i make the kind of scene to where it embarreses my wife lol, and she dosent know mewhen im drunk, :haha: so get ready one day.BARN NU NA NU NA!!!!! WAAAAA!!!! :haha: :pimp:

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Henry's is always good:saweet: I like the Henrys Red Boar Myself:tongue1: :thumb:

10. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

I agree!! Paul kicks ass! He even helped me out when my dad was looking for a dryer part...got us a killer deal! THANKS Paul :cool1:

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Im really getting tired of all this talking about doing this and that, it may be time to take action for a road trip.:whistle: :saweet:

Just tell your wife not to trip when i start playing air guitar all drunk and try to sing the words to the rock n roll. :waytogo: :haha: :weld:

12. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Thanks , just helping my brethren , you'd do the same :D

13. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hmmmm, appliance repair...? Need a new ice cube tray for my icemaker as the coating is coming off - is this something you can help with? :confused::D

14. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

What? Paul a great guy? He's just a big ole wanker in my book. j/k:p: By the way, when were you plannin on comin over this weekend ya wanker?:grin:

15. pauly383

Next Sunday Alan , if ya could :)

16. pauly383

If its still workin' I have plenty of molds I have taken off warranty icemakers , jsut cost he ride . PM me with make and model :D

17. 2Dogs

PM sent - will send the model number soon - thanks!

18. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Paul's helped me with the same problem, I ended up getting a new icemaker and valve, he and his wife delivered the parts and he helped install them. Top notch folks :waytogo: Thanks Paul!

19. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Hey Paul.

Thanks for the help with the dryer. You da mang! :bow:

20. 2Dogs

If I would have only known.... Spent a day troubleshooting my icemaker - the 'fill' cycle wasn't working. Searched the net and found a piece here and there, learned what the test point labels were etc.... Fixed it by cleaning then doing a diag cycle so all is cool on that. Now working on doing some cosmetic upgrades on the fridge because I bet the new fridges at the same price point will not last as long. I am not a believer in the quality of new appliances :mad:

Thanks Paul!