Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PAY UP!!! ***UPDATED***

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90blzr, Apr 23, 2002.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Well hate to bring it up, but apparently I've gotten SCREWED from a fellow MEMBER/forums/images/icons/mad.gif!! I'm not mentioning any names unitl a week from today. I 'supposedly' bought some parts off of a member here for a couple hundred dollars. Well that was at the end of January/forums/images/icons/mad.gif/forums/images/icons/frown.gif I've contacted the person SEVERAL times and I was ASSURED it would go out, day after day, week after week, month after month. Guess what.....I have received NOTHING!! I then asked for my money back because obviously he had sold my parts to someone else, or didnt have one in the first place. He said he still had the parts and would send them to me. NOTHING. THen said he would send me my money back....NOTHING. I give this person ONE WEEK to have the parts or refund in my hands or I will post his name. He has MANY posts on the forsale forum and Id hate to think everyone is getting screwed. I figure if the person has time to cash my check, he has time to send out my parts. I understand we all get busy, but 2 months??!?! And why say they are going out if they are not. I have passed on MANY other deals because I thought mine was on its way. Obviously, they were not. I'll keep everone posted. Thanks for letting me vent/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: PAY UP!!!

man that sucks /forums/images/icons/frown.gif i hope it gets fixed for you and to whoever it might be either give him the parts or the money

3. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

yeah it does. I kinda feel bad about posting this cause I dont want to be a D!CK about it, but I cant exactly afford to just give someone a couple hundred dollars ya know? I think 2 months is fair enough time to get things taken care of.....

4. SAVAGE1

SAVAGE1 1/2 ton status

That sucks, I hate to hear about this stuff. I'll vouch for <font color=orange>90blzr</font color=orange>. I bought some stuff from him last week and he is an honest guy and true to his word. Hope it works out for you.

5. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that.Your too good of a guy to be gettin jerked around like that.

I also wanted to let ya know that I finaly got those hood hinges that I got from you installed.They work great!I can now open and close the hood by myself /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif No more calling the neighbors to help open and close your hood....thats a good thing/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif! Glad they worked for ya !

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Mychal, I was in that position once, too. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Not a good thing, but you are doing the right thing here not mentioning names at first. And yes, give them a week or two to respond before doing anything else.
    I sure feel for ya here. I had that problem, but it got taken care of immediately after a few of the guys saw the thread. Guess I was lucky enough. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

To everybody: I will vouch for Mychal even though I have not bought any parts from him yet. I have even met him face to face when he did a trip to Ohio. (I think - it's been a while now /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif) He is a very down-to-earth guy and very tolerable. Very cool and level headed.
    We have chatted thousands of times thru PM's and I will say this one time: 90blzr ranks up HIGH on my list of favorite members on this site!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

8. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

thanks Wes!! I think "thousands" is an UNDERSTATEMENT/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif And it was Iowa, but hey Iowa, Ohio, both a hell of a round trip for 3 days.....

9. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

That sucks man. I hope everything works out for you. I don't think we has any dealings, but I'm sure you're a good dude, from what I hear from everyone else... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Good luck!
    Boss

10. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> You shouldn't have to feel like you're being a dick for trying to get what you paid for ! I think the way that you're handling this situation just proves the type of character you have ....... I hope everything works out for you !! Please keep us informed as this progresses.

11. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

maybe now that Steve's self employed he could act(if he was interested in something like this) like a escrow middle man sort of thing for like a 5% of the sale cut or something like that. when you get your parts and there what you expected the seller get's his money. just a thought.

12. CV202

CV202 1/2 ton status

I'll get the torches, you guys get the rope......

13. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

IF I SELL YOU SOMETHING ON THIS SITE I CALL YOUR BANK AND MAKE SHURE THE FUNDS ARE IN THE ACCOUNT NEXT I SHIP YOUR PARTS THE NEXT DAY. AFTER YOU GET YOUR PARTS AND ARE SATISFIED I CASH YOUR CHECK .PERIOD NO STORYS NO ITS GOING TO BE SHIPPED TOMORROW BULL [censored] . IN NY THATS A FELONY . IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD IT'S GROUNDS FOR AN ASSKIKIN . send mike his CASH OR HIS PARTS. PERIOD AND DONT SELL ANY MORE STUFF ON THIS SITE. THIS SITE WORKS ON THE HONOR SYSTEM ITS REAL EASY TO FOLLOW . BKLYNLIFTED P.S. still got noise under my feet.

14. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

YEA!!! WHAT HE SAID!!!!/forums/images/icons/mad.gif

15. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

If he is in CA let us know where.. There are enough of us around that we cover every inch of the state...

16. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

nope not in Cali, otherwise it would already be taken care of TRUST ME. I've gotten a couple pms from people and they guessed who I was talking about, and they were correct. So like I said, if I dont see my parts or my money by next Tuesday morning the name goes up.

17. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

hmmmm, glad to see where your from....might be pm'in you..... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

18. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

He is a very down-to-earth guy and very tolerable. Very cool and level headed

<hr></blockquote>
    Yea, but he drives a yota!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Hope you get your money back bro.

19. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

send me that pm mike ive got a gold shield and all the toys that go with it???? GLOCK N LOAD PS I CAN USE THE O.T. TO PAY THE MECHANIC TO FIND THE NOISE UNDER MY FEET.

20. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

YOU GO BKLYNLIFTED!!!!/forums/images/icons/mad.gif WHO LET THE DOG'S OUT? WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!!