Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Payback........(finally got the Bastard!)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by K5Jimmy, Mar 1, 2003.

1. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

.....Waited 9 Years to Lay this sorry **** in the weeds...

What is the longest you have held a grudge against somebody, how Great was the payback when you got to it....

This guy from work F'd me and several others More than a couple of times...

Opportunity knocked...and I laid him in the weeds...

Best part is I'm invisible...He ain't got a clue.....

2. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hmmm..... "Opportunity knocked...and I laid him in the weeds..." Is this a permanent condition? Got pics? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Sorry...I think my "Karma" just ran over your "Dogma" ...LOL! Revenge can be fun...these sucka's usually never know what hit 'em. LOL!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Hmmmm, details please!

Longest grudge? 13 years and counting...and the ass clown in question will definitely pay before he dies. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Rene

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Longest grudge? 13 years and counting...and the ass clown in question will definitely pay before he dies.

[/ QUOTE ] damn hard to imagine you holding a grudge that long /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Shannon (glad i have not know Rene 13 years /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif )

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

It's a very unusual situation. It's the only grudge I've held for any length of time...

rene

7. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

umm, got one of those with my motherf*cker-in-law...just told her 2 days ago she could go back home and never come back. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Don't hold grudges.... I found it too much work and stress to keep it up and hang onto them. Not to mention I paintball now. Hard to stay mad at anything in life when you do that. Nothing like hitting a guy in the forehead at 15 feet and watching him fall backwards from it! He he.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I live for the day when my Mother and Brothers in law get burned. They already got it part way, they lost their prized Corvette. I'd love to put the hurtin' on one of my two brother's in lawn.

10. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

i've held a grudge against my mom for 17 years now. just for bringing me into this f***ed up world.

J/K i love my mommy.

11. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I've got to agree with you Steph- People p*ss me off- but I cant see holding a grudge for any length of time......stress isn't good for you- and holding a grudge sure as heck adds stress.......

Besides- what goods it gonna do you to hold a grudge?

Brandy

12. schmuck

schmuck 1/2 ton status

9 years and every time i see that chicken schit muther fuker he runs like a little bitch, im going to catch him eventualy and when i do im going to kill him /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

13. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

My fun comes from one certain person who set me up knowing whats gonna happen and wondering WHEN.I don't dwell on it cause it upsets my ulser.True friends are worth a lot and he's getting his just rewards from other sources. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

14. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd love to put the hurtin' on one of my two brother's in lawn.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hmmm...subconcious letting the world know exctly where you plan on putting them?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

For me, longest grudge.....28 years and counting (and I'm only 31!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif)...if I ever see the bastard again it's gonna be a BAD day for both of us.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

15. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

at 3 year's old what he do steal you're diaper and sh!t in it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

dave

16. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Workin in retail now.. I have the fawkers pictured in my head,can't wait till I meet them on the street. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

17. Blazer1970

Blazer1970 1/2 ton status

I'm with the ladies on this one. Holding a grudge only makes you feel bad, and uses your energy. Chances are good that the a-hole you are wasting your energy on doesn't ever give you a second thought. Life is too short for me to waste any of my time hating someone else. I will admit that I have occasionally taken some pleasure in another person's misfortune if that person has tried to screw me over in the past though.

18. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

This thread wins the "As vague as possible" award.

"I've held a grudge against this dude for a long time because of what he did way back. It was sooo bad, and when I get him back, it'll be ten times worse!" lol, it's too terrible for description... Or too embarassing, I guess...

I'm kinda on the side of Grudges are a waste of effort, but I'll admit, it's hard to let go of them. When you finally do, it's nice emotional baggage dumped.
    Someone hurting (physically or emotionally) kids makes me develope a grudge, it pisses me off to see someone with power over a child abusing it in a way that will affect the kid. I find myself still hating people I think I've forgiven.

19. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Nope...mean @ss step dad. Well, yeah, I guess he kinda DID steal my diaper and sh*t in it! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That's the ONLY grudge I carry though. The rest isn't worth worrying about. Neither is he, but someday I just might get lucky and run into him while I'm up in the woods with my bow... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

I have *got* to try that!! I'm into Tae Bo lately and find it a great way to get some emotion out. I'm too tired out after to be upset. I practice speedbag, upper cut, and roundhouse kick on my imaginary opponent /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I might join kickboxing this month too. Sounds like a fun time.
    Right now I'm working on caffeine and chocolate, trying to get "in the mood" for my workout. Cabin fever is setting in, as we have yet another week of subzero windchills.
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif