Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Paypal ebay Q again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Nov 7, 2005.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Okay for whatever reason paypal takes upwards of 10 days to transfer the funds. This is with 2 seperate purchases.

I found this sr5 guage set I want, but the seller said 10 days is a bit too long.

If we register the CC too will it speed up or what can I do? Is it just because i'm new or Canadian or something????

2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Steve, you should have a checking account and a credit card attached to your paypal account. In fact, the nicest thing about PayPal is that you don't even have to have an account with them, you can send e-money with just the recipient's e-mail address, the auction number and your credit card number. So don't worry about the 10 day thing... just make an electronic payment from your credit card, and it should go right through. A simpler way is to just add your credit card to your account, and then it will be even faster.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Probably ask my mom to see if she will sign up her credit card thing. It sounds safe so it must be.