Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

paypal q's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Apr 9, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

paypal q\'s

Hey, how do I get a paypal account, and do I need a credit card for it? All I have is a bankcard /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

Re: paypal q\'s

Go to https://www.paypal.com
    Fill out the personal info and register your Checking account or debit card (ATM w/Visa/Mastercard logo). Then just punch in the email address of the person you want to pay.

Checking account takes a few days to be verified, they send two small deposits to your account (less then $1 total) and you have to verify the exact amounts to paypal to ensure they have your routing and account number correct. Creditcards/Debit cards are quicker.

3. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The PayPal website is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
    It will be available again at approximately 3:00 AM Pacific Time.
    We apologize for any inconvenience

[/ QUOTE ]

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

With a big enough city and enough falsified free checking acounts, along with a lot of hotmail addresses, you could make a couple hundred bucks!

I've used paypal for a lot of stuff, even a $2700 transaction

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Lets see, I bought my 5.13's axles and my 4spring 4" bds lift (with all the greaseable bushings, shackles, disconnects, zerorates, ubolts) using paypal /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Thats just the big stuff, I dont know how many $5-35 items I have bought and sold on here and ebay. It's also really easy to get money from others with a payapl account too. I've heard alot of people saying bad things about paypal, but other than their 3% they take for credit card transactions I think its a nice setup /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

This week/month alone I bought an echobit flip, poly bushings, 56" springs, my whey protien shake from bodybuilding.com (alot of companies use paypal now too), Looks like I've sent out about $350 and took in about $280 (ebay stuff and few things here). /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif