Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Peace out...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've been up since 0445, worked for 8 looonnnggggg hours where I discovered I can stand horizontally on the wall behind the front desk... Then I hauled some furniture for a friend... Then I ate some hot dogs and watched Whose Line Is It Anyway on friends friends dad's huge-screen TV with a strange yellow tint to it... Then I saw Napoleon Dynamite for the second time, because it's playing at the $3 theater and I was bored to hell... Then I came here and surfed the net for a bit... and now I'm gonna go sleep, because tomorrow morning I get to go apply for part-time jobs, make my first ridiculous payment on my Ranger, and get orthotic shoe thingys made, and then work for another wonderful 8 hours, where I'll probably discover a new way to make fun of guests when they are just out of hearing range, and make fools of people who have trouble unlocking their room doors /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Y'all have a great night, ya hear?

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I hope you're still in cheyenne around august, I'll be there for a wedding, and I'm going to totally do a run up and scare the [censored] out of you at work

"Yes, i would like a room with no windows and extra thick doors. I want you to come in with me. Do you check firearms?"

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I hope you're still in cheyenne around august, I'll be there for a wedding, and I'm going to totally do a run up and scare the [censored] out of you at work

"Yes, i would like a room with no windows and extra thick doors. I want you to come in with me. Do you check firearms?"

[/ QUOTE ]

We need video /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Just ordered a video capable DC

Expect odd videos soon

I really regret not catching him last time I was there, and Z3PR too

Z3PR, still gonna be in SD in the summer ?