Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Peace protester gets an ear full.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Mar 19, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Thats Great /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Little Girl /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Thats Great /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Little Girl /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

HAHAHAHAHA that's about the mentality of those stupic peace activists!!!! They are uninformed and simply think "bombing" is bad!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

"little girl...your not ready for the adult world!! " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    I'm praying for the soldiers and their families, and for the inocent lives that will be lost!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif damn these people have no clue /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Now that's something when some peace idiot won't even liston to what someone from Iraq has to say about all this.

7. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Oh wow!! That is EXCELLENT!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I've e-mailed that link all over!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

that was beautiful!!! I can't believe that Twit had the nerve to argue with an Iraqi...who do you think KNOWS more about it? Someone who lived it, or some Sean Penn wannabe? What will it solve my A$$? It'll solve some agression for me dammit!!!!

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Awesome!!

10. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

one of the local news channels did a report on all the idiot kids who were ditching class to protest the war... they interviewed them and asked them `why are we going to war' `who are we going to war' `who is the president of Iraq' `on this map, point to iraq ( map of europe shown, no names on any countries) etc. not a single one they interviewed had any clue as to what the war was about, or where Iraq was on the map. as they pointed out, `given the choice between algebra, and walking up and down the streets waving signs, most students don't need to think much about it.'

I'll reassert that I don't know enough about either side of the argument to really hold a strong opinion either way. the media hasn't really done much to show the facts, so much as the propaganda that'll sell more anti anthrax soap, and as such, I trust the leaders that we've elected to not get us all killed. the only thing I would have done different, is NOT dilly dally about this whole crap wad of waiting for months on end before going in to smash up Iraq. by the same token, I don't know all the political and international pressures going on that could cause an imbalance in the powerstruggle of the world... or something like that,

-Rich