Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Peacekeeper Wars *spoilers*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Oct 17, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

So far, Chiana's voice is different, as is D'Argo's. Both are explained by the actors being away form it I guess. Sikozu's change I don't know about. her entire skin is lighter, the hair makes sense same as the change of makeup but all of her skin being lighter? Maybe its just the bright lighting of a Command Carrier? I know I'm being a Farscape dork.

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Peacekeeper Wars

I haven't actually watched it yet. I recorded it and will watch the first one tonight while it records the second.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Man, that's frelled up that they killed off D'Argo, but pretty kewl that they named the baby after him.

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

As soon as he died I knew they would name the kid D'argo. I am sad to see it go but I thought it was a very good ending to everything. Now I just need to buy all the DVDs and hopefully by the time I do that Peacekeeper Wars is available then I can share it all over again with Tshy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    As soon as he died I knew they would name the kid D'argo. I am sad to see it go but I thought it was a very good ending to everything. Now I just need to buy all the DVDs and hopefully by the time I do that Peacekeeper Wars is available then I can share it all over again with Tshy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I agree, they ended it very well. I already own the complete series. I will buy The Peacekeeper Wars when it comes to DVD.

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I was going to say something baout referencing things few know anything about but then I remebered I can do that alllllllll dayyyy

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

In a way I wish they would have left it open for more. I want more Farscape damn it. In my honest opinion, Farscape has been one of the best Sci-Fi series ever made.

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

agreed, but I knew darn well they weren't going to leave it open. I expected them to kill of John. Was pleasently surprised. Happy Scorpius left Skiozu to be raped thill her death /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Thanks for adding "Spoilers" on there so I wouldn't read anything I shouldn't. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

We just finished watching both episodes. It was pretty good. I too knew they were going to name the baby D'Argo. I would have been pissed if they hadn't.

I thought it seemed like they were trying to kill someone off the entire two episodes. Guess they were just leading up to D'Argo's demise. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I always figured Farscape would end up in the theatres. But I don't suppose it will now. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I would eventually like to own the DVD's. I think it was one of the best series to come out in a long time. Definitely in the top 3 scifi shows for me.

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Yeah I was thinking about it when they were standing in the temple and all you could see was the main characters, the peacekeepers and the Idolons were blending into the background. Just thought hmm wonder if thats intentional to put the light on them in a firefight.

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Someone on Ebay is selling DVD's Item number: 6332912082 I'm not sure but I think it bootleg copys. I email them too ask a few questions and they said it's just the mini series, no jackets for the DVD's, no extra features, ...ect.

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

definetally bootleg.