Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

People are stupid

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Visiting hours to Casa de Boudreaux is M-F during morning and early afternoon hours only.

This crap of coming to bang on my door on a Saturday when I'm actually home is not cutting it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I've got more important things to do like listen to Viking Kittens, repair fence the dawgs are destroying and trucks to repair and high dawg pimp clothes to go buy............. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

meeting people at the door with a shotgun in hand usually works /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    meeting people at the door with a shotgun in hand usually works

[/ QUOTE ]

I save the firearms for after "business" hours...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Sad story time......

A few years ago, I used to live down the street from my sister-in-law's best friend. She was having trouble with her man at the time.

I get awakened one morning, somewhere around 3am by someone banging on the door really hard. So I totally forgot where my "partner" was at the time, took me a couple of seconds to find it, by the time I got to the door, the person was gone.

Turns out it was her and she had just left her man after a nasty fight. She was pissed off at me, but she quickly got learnt that Bubba don't answer the door after "business" hours without backup.

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Got one of those calls wanting me to change my long distance service to AT&T. She introduced herself and asked how I was doing. With a saddend and somewhat loud voice I replied... " The doctors just told me I only had 3 months to live and you want me to change my long distance service now?!"................ Long silence..............

LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif