Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

people in wa state....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by misfit, Nov 19, 2000.

1. misfit

misfit 1/2 ton status

is anyone planning on going to the puyallup 4x4 swap meet in march? first time for me last year; life altering experience.

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

First, where are you in WA? Your profile is blank.......second, tell us more about the Puyallup meet, might be very interested in going...........thanks.

<font color=black>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>See it at---&gt;http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

3. misfit

misfit 1/2 ton status

fixed the profile......im in yakima valley wa, which is south central. bout an hour or so from oregon

4. misfit

misfit 1/2 ton status

anyhow, about the swapmeet, its usually on the 13th of march at the puyallup fairgrounds. its a one day affair, which is very sad. this could be a 3 day event. i almost bought two trannies that id never use cause they were so cheap. the parking lot is a swap meet in itself, people sellin out of their trucks.very large event. extremely sick deals on some stuff, especially on tires 38"+. their are private sales as well as name brand dealers(4wpw, etc.)

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Hey I'll put it on my calendar. Where exactly is Puyallup?

Rene

[​IMG]

6. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I've gone in the past and haven't found much . There was one guy who has some parts real high prices . Mostly jeep and ford parts .I'll probably be there this year again ???