Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

People oblivious of their own stink...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Mar 24, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

They make me question if I stink somedays. A kid behind me STINKS! People 3 rows away walked in and said "what the heck smells like poop?" How do people just not care?

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i think its like people who work a sewage plants and rendering plants, after a while you just dont smell it any more, maybe he has stunk like **** his whole life and just dosent notis anymore lol

oh and ewwwww!

3. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

My Brother Dave just came back from St Petersburg a few weeks ago.

He got stuck on the flight from Germany to WA one seat over from a guy who had not showered for a while. 7-ish hours of sucking in the reek.
    I guess the guy was so ripe that even when people got up to stretch/walk in that section it didn't matter much.

He wasn't real happy when he got off the flight.

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

U think thats bad? Try livin in a 50'x30' space with 85 stinky arse dude's when the air conditioning cuts off, on a hot stinky boat.

its so bad its hard to fall asleep, makes you gag when you wake up

5. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Try going to school with a bunch of hippies.:p:

6. dwoods

dwoods 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Its not Evan Stoyak is it ? Just kidding he's the only preson I know down there.

7. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

We are all guilty !!

I think all of us can say we might not exactly smell like roses all the time--I try to take a shower daily,but cant always sometimes--I pity anyone who is within 500' of my feet after standing at work all day in sweaty work boots when I remove them--talk about foot odor!!--limburger cheese has nothing on my socks and feet..!:blush:

I had a few friends that didnt visit the bathtub as often as they should--I guess its true you cant smell your own scent--just like your OWN farts smell ok!(Remember George Carlin saying that!)I'd tell them to take a shower if they stunk,thats what friends are for,right!(and they wondered why they never got laid!):crazy:
    I have been embarrased to go to a parts store reeking of 90W gear oil a few times,didnt bother changing my greasy clothes,since I was going to crawl right back under my truck and add more to the rear end!--A pretty girl behind me said "ooohhh,whats that AWFUL smell!"--

I turned back to her and said,"Sorry,its ME!--thats what auto mechanics smell like at work all day!":crazy: --she had a red face,but I said "its ok,I dont blame you for saying that--I think it stinks too"!!--I asked her if she wanted to see how I smelled later on after my shower--but she declined..:frown1:

(if you really want to smell something awful,take a whiff of that posi rear end additive made from whale sperm!--we had a bottle leak on my counter at the parts store--I went there yesterday,you can STILL smell it ten years later!:eek:

I can relate to the "hippies"--we all were in high school!--one day our gym coach herded all of us to the showers,and made us stay in it the whole gym period!--he said the janitors hated him after that--had to steam clean the whole shower and locker room!

So I guess I'm going to take a shower now!--just shovelled some nice heavy slush ,and I dont want to offend anyone!:haha:

8. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Kinda like living where I do, you drive by enough hog confinement everyday you dont even notice the smell or if you do it doesnt bother you. Then ya get a cousin from the city or somethin to come out and they think its the most god awful thing theyve ever smelled.

Now my dorm bathroom is just plain horrid 4 guys ****ting in there to begin with, then there are anywhere from 3 to 8 other guys hanging out in our room(we have a large appt style dormroom) so our place becomes the public ****ter
    Nothin like 30 or so pine tree air fresheners hanging in your bathroom when they come in for room check:D

9. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

k20 (Chris) and I usually take chemistry quizzes/tests/exams together, and the past couple times we've gone, we sat near this fat girl. The first time I smelled it, I thought it was Chris. Then I realized it was coming from behind her. The second time I vowed that I would take a shower every day for the rest of my life, because no one should have to sit through something like that, much less try to do well on an exam at the same time. :puke:

10. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

bastard......btw, I thought it was you.....

11. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

No, you're getting the two scents mixed up, that girl smells like buffalo sweat, I reek of sexy-man. Huge difference.

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

It's true!

13. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

The ones that drive me nuts are the ones who bring some screaming rugrat into a confined area like a long airplane flight, or a movie, or some other captive audience locale and do absolutely nothing to stop the wailing banshee despite everyone staring daggers at them. Dope that kid up for crying out loud or don't bring them. Just got back from Houston the other day and had to listen to some baby bellering because Mom and Dad didn't have the brains to bring a bottle for the kid to suck on as they took off and descended to make the kids ears pop. Kid was hollering like a pack of hyenas on a crack binge.....or a Democrat after the last election..........

14. Resurrection_Joe

There's a family that hauls in the little bastard of a kid every time. He runs in and out of the kitchen, yelling, asking for free stuff. Out front he jumps over the booths and walks on the tables.

We've resorted to waiting 'till he comes in the back and kick him in the ass. When he goes on the tables we throw him out the door.

15. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Lure him into the walk in and let him "chill" for a while......

16. Resurrection_Joe

Pshhh yeah right, there's about $1500 in stock at any given time. I'd take him out back and put him in th grease pits. They're like half sized dumpsters with 2'x2' lids, full of congealed grease

17. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

[hijack] You NEED a diesel w/ a veggie oil system. [/hijack]

18. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I can at least say I'm not oblivious... Around 11:30 today I realized I forgot to put on deodorant/antiperspirant, ran down to the drugstore and bought a stick to keep in my office... The things you do when you're rushing for work...

19. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

ok, i can take a hint... i'm going to take a shower right now... SHEESH.

20. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I know someone like that. We call him Big Mike (B.M.). But, fittingly, B.O.B.M. is what we refer to him as sometimes.

Last week, we were looking through some stuff in one of the parts trucks I have, and a friend found some pit stick in the glove box; he immediately threw it at Big Mike. I had to try and keep from chuckling.

He's one of those people who if you say something about his BO, he gets all offended and mad.