Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

People who care about the illegal immigration issue:

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jishory, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

Call your senator or congressman today! Im in Washington DC lobbying this week against illegal immigration, for border security, against a guest worker program and against the north american union mexican truck invasion.
    Heres your senators: http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
    Representatives:
    http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

The event is called Hold Their Feet to the Fire

Illegal aliens cost Americans over 100 billion annually, kill 25 Americans a day on average, 13 from traffic accidents caused by them and 12 from murder. A guest worker program isnt neccesary, Americans adapt to fill jobs, no matter what the job is, I have cleaned toilets for minimum wage in high school, dont call Americans lazy. Their wasnt a food shortage when Eisenhower did mass deportations, American farmers had stop paying people slave wages... temporarily until they got their buddys back in office. The deal with the Mexican truck drivers is they wont have to logs, wont be regulated, only 3% of truck's contents will be inspected before entering the United States, drivers wont be drug tested and the trucks wont have to comply with our emissions laws. Most of the cargo will be coming from China, no longer being loaded by American dock workers or driven by American truck drivers. These guys regularly do stimulants to drive days on end in Mexico unregulated, they will do it here, its suicide having these people on our roads. Bottom line, all of these issues cost more American dollars, American jobs and American lives. Thank you to everybody who loves this country and is willing to stick up for Americans!:bow: I see trucks already pulling into town now for the 'truck out' blockade, good thing i have been using the subway, its gonna be sweet!
    :usaflag:

2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I've held my tongue on this for a while, but things just keep getting progressively rediculous. Ever since Tyler was involved in that accident, you've really gone overboard. I understand that you feel it's the right thing, and that you're doing what you can for him, but I'm sorry to see anyone become an extremist on anything, even if there are some legitimate points to it. You'll probably jump down my throat, but I'm telling you:

Stop and look at what you're doing. Shut the "instant defensive" mechanism off for an hour, and look at where your life is leading you.

I hope you realize that moderation is key. :(

3. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

im not saying no immigrants, just the ones who chose to enter illegally, over a million enter legally annually and i welcome them, go research it dude, illegal immigration is destroying america, cheap labor isnt worth it, this energy isnt attacking anybody besides the politicians that are selling you out for big business, i guess you wont care until somebody you know gets killed, and at 25 a day it will happen sooner then you think.

4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Well, good luck then.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Some of us care more than others, we're just tired of seeing the same old crap rehashed on a weekly basis...........................

6. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

X2...although, it's even worse when it keeps getting said but nothing is done about it.

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

This subject compares to "Will 35's fit with no lift?" in the garage forum.

8. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

Ding, ding, ding, winner, winner...:doah:

9. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

There is only one soultion to this problem. We have to welcome the 51st state into the union.....South Texas.

10. TexasBlazerBoy

TexasBlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Kinda funny, but unfortunately true:o .

11. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I grew up in South Texas, we've referred to it as North Mexico for years. God I'm glad I don't live in the Rio Grande Valley any more.

12. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Storm Lake, Iowa may as well be considered New Mexico City then...