Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

People who smoke...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by divorced, Jan 24, 2006.

?

Who are you?

1. Yes, I smoke, and I am an inconsiderate SOB who throws my butts where ever the hell I want.

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, I smoke, but I'm very considerate.

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. I don't like smoking polls.

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. Quit whining, I'm nekkid and don't really care.

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

[rant] I really hate it when I'm passing someone on the interstate and they take the last few puffs from their cancer stick, then discard the butt out of their window on to my vehicle as if I'm not even there. So... WTF is so awesome about flipping cigarette butts out the window while driving? What the hell could possibly be going through your narrow little mind that would indicate to you that I enjoy picking your nasty a$$ sh!t from my grille? Do you think it's because I like to see the sh!t explode as it bounces off my windsheild? If it's all about disposing of nasty habits on other peoples vehicles, I'm going to jerk off on your windsheild next time I see you. [/rant]:mad:

2. Robert79K5

Robert79K5 1/2 ton status

Or just throwing them out on the ground at all for that matter. I got to live in this society too and I dont want my streets/sidewalks/gutters/roads/parking lots filled up with your nasty-assed butts. It takes like 50 years for a cigarette butt to biodegrade so they dont really go anywhere, they just accumulate on the side of the road. I don't throw gum out my window when im done chewing it, would it kill you to put your cigerette in the damn ash tray you inconsiderate lazy-asses?

3. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Dumb people do dumb things. I field strip my butts and put the filters in a pocket till I find a trash can.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nothing more fun than having the windows down/roof open when some a$$hole throws a butt out of the window at 75mph.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What do you expect them too do with it ??? Many newer cars don't have ash trays. I pessonally do NOT toss butts out the windows because we're in a drought and fire danger is high, so I made it easy on myself and just don't smoke in the car.

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

You have cup holders, right? Keep a can in the car.

7. chasone64

chasone64 Registered Member

I smoke - I never have & never will throw my butts out the window.
    I like this planet & it pisses me off there are people out there who care less about it!!
    Ok done ranting...

8. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Most, if not all, of the new cars have a "smoking kit" that one can buy optional. Otherwise, they could buy one of them cups that are specially designed to hold the butts and not let any smoke out. I think most people who smoke don't want all that nasty sh!t in their cars or they're too lazy to empty the ashtray. Which brings us to another bitch... the a$$holes who empty their entire ashtray on the ground at the gas station. :mad:

9. RustyParts

RustyParts 1/2 ton status

A cigarette in the grille doesn't bother me as much as a spray of chewing tobacco hittin' the windshield.

10. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

poll's or poles ???

I don't like smoking poll's,,,:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

11. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Amen. And for the record, I "field strip" mine and pocket the filter too if an ashtray is not available.

12. Robert79K5

Robert79K5 1/2 ton status

Well I guess I can go over to their house and piss all over their couch because it dosnt have a toilet attatched to it. God forbid I hold on to it and take it to the proper receptacle.

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ahhh, more words of wisdom from the all knowing pimpdaddy Paul, I too have an orafice that opens and sh!t falls out but it's not attached to my face.Aren't you and Ma late for bingo?:rolleyes:

14. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Something I do when I'm driving my truck at night and other truck drivers throw their butts out... I get on the cb:

me: Hey "insert name", do you have a copy?
    other trucker: Ya, go ahead.
    me: That sure is a nice looking truck.
    other driver: Thanks driver, I appreciate it.
    me: does the POS have an ashtray?

*no answer*

*still no answer*

me: Ya, that's what I thought. You're probably the dumba$$ who throw's his p!ss bottles out on the ground too, aren't ya?

*no answer*

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You can tell the veterans in this thread real easy.:D

You shouldn't throw them out the window period.

16. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I regularly notice things others miss when riding my bike. One of many, many is..........if there are one or more brown streaks on either side of the vehicle (especially, rusty pickups, fer some reason) I either stay a good distance back, or pass ASAP!!!! :wink1:

17. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

On the trail I use a bottle , or throw them in the back and toss em out later .

At work I have ashtrays in back and front .

At home I have to stay outside and have to clean up after myself . Garage I just use the floor since I sweep up after I am done .

Now I do occasionally toss one out of my window in town , but we are taxed pretty heavily and I see street sweepers all the time , and I also contribute to the DUI and dopers community service trash pickup projects :wink1:

18. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

thats one thing that really pisses me off, if i was a cop id really nail people who do that sh!t

19. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    My pet peeve. When I used to smoke they used to laugh at me because on my dirt bike I carried a little portable metal ashtray and when we would stop for a smoke break I would pull it out.

I have written hundreds of people for this violation and no one gets a break on it. In court they get community service and are usually required to pick up areas that are loaded with butts. HEE HEE.

I like the analogy about pissing on the couch!! Normal stuff though a few bad apples give the entire group a bad rap.

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Like I said, I find it easy too just wait till I get where I'm going too light up. On long roadtrips, there are always rest stops. Last time I went to Omaha, (Just under 500 miles.) I stopped at 2 rest stops too pee and smoke a ciggerette. I'm getting ready too quit smoking again, set my quit date of Feb. 1st. I smoke mostly when I'm sitting at home bored, or around other people that smoke. My best friend just quit smoking, so this time I will not be around smokers very often. I quit for 4 or 5 months, but was hanging out with heavy smokers, and started back up.