Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jagged, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

I'm gonna end up kicking the **** outta my suitemate here soon :angry1:

This new guy just moved in a couple weeks ago, and I found some pet peeves of mine that I never knew I had.

1) He takes an hour long shower in the morning. Really, he does. Pisses me off because his 'shower time' is from 5:45 AM to 6:45 AM. I used to wake up at 5:45, and be at work by 6:45. I've asked him about his hour shower, and he says "I dunno, it's something I've always done." Sorry bud, but I've gotta get to work in the mornin too and you ain't livin by yourself.

2) TP. Yes, toilet paper. He can single-handedly use a roll of TP in a week's time. :confused:

3) Yawning. I get to hear him yawn, excessively loud through the sheetrock wall from about 8:30 PM until 10 or 11. We're talking excessively loud, and long yawns.

I can deal with the shower bit, I've started taking my shower in the evening. Doesn't bother me that much, especially since I'll be moving back to 3rd shift here soon. The TP doesn't bother me much either, it's just a bit odd. As long as he restocks after consuming an entire roll, it's no big deal.

The yawning is incredibly irritating. Especially since I'm dealing with nicotine fits and am a tad irritable now. The 'nice' way of putting it is I want to jam his teeth down his throat. :angry1: :angry1:

2. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

lol go have a smoke bud :dunno:

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hell I use a roll in at least two day's. I sure as hell don't want to smell like a$$ :eek: thats gross.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think it all has to do with the amount of jungle surrounding the bunghole???Unless someone wants to shave me,I'm goin through the TP in record amounts of time...:D

5. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Exactly!

7. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Maybe the reason he takes hour long showers is because he's trying to chop down his morning wood .... which would also explain the exceesive use of the TP. :ignore:

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

As long as he doesn't start the excessively loud yawning while in the shower for an hour.

9. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status