Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Peterson IS going to get it at San Quentin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Mar 22, 2005.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

This article just made me laugh:

One of his fellow prisoners had a few things to say about old Scott,
    [​IMG]

Scott Peterson, get ready to pay.

"As for killing his wife, that's his business — but for killing that child, well, he gots to suffer for that."

So says a fellow death-row inmate at Peterson's new home — California's San Quentin State Prison — who in an exclusive letter to The Post conveyed words of warning for his new neighbor. If and when Peterson is not in protective custody, says convicted killer Ricardo "Richie" Roldan, "he'll be a paycheck canteen punk to some crew."

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/41386.htm

Ahh, I hope old Ricardo and friends have better in store for Scott than just being "canteen punk".

Hey Scott, ya got in Mexican in ya? You do now.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm sure because of that, Scott will be in Punk City (Protective Custody) from here on out. And ol'boy who sent the letter is probley in a world a chit because of sending it.

3. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Uuuhhh...he's on death row, what does he have to lose... From what I hear thats what makes those ****ers so scary, they have nothing to lose so they do whatever they want with no fear of retribution.

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Jeffrey Dahmer.

He was on death row but managed to get his head clubbed in with a broomstick. Dahmer was also singled out from the beginning and had extra security if I remember correctly.

In the end it didn't make much difference. I think Peterson has a good chance of being killed, especially if he remains alive a long time while appealing.

Where there's a will there's a way. If someone in San Quentin wants to do him I imagine they will.

Via Con Dios Scotty.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005
  5. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Have you ever been to a prison and seen and met with these guys in person? I've had several classes with my degree where we went a studied a local maximum security prison, Scott will soon be labeled a punk, bitch, what have you and his days will be numbered being known as a baby killer and a wife killer. In 1979, IIRC there was a bad prison revolt in New Mexico. Prisoners took hold of the max. security and do you know what they did next after they killed and tourtured the gaurds? They went to the Protective custody wing and killed every single punk and person in thier custody since they had keys to all they cells. You don't want to know what they did with their bodies...

6. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

I do tell more

7. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

To quote Canmore's signature line.........

I'm layin pipe - I'm working so hard.

Hehe.

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

"Peterson will now undergo a 30-day assessment away from other prisoners. If he is considered a threat, he will be dubbed a "Level B" prisoner. If he is dubbed a "Level A," as expected, he will likely be placed in East Block, one of three death-row facilities at San Quentin that houses 450 of the 628 condemned men."

I don't hear anything about Protective Custody there, but you're probably right. One can always hope though!

9. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

child molester.....

I bet that crackhead in florida doesn't live long in prison(the one that kidnapped,raped and killed the little girl:angry1: )--the lifers on death row dont care how many names are on the list of their victims,they arent getting out anyway,nothing to lose--a preist that molested young boys was sent to a jail not far from here--one of the prisoners was a victim of similar abuse when he was young,and he killed the preist--said he hated "queers" and blamed the abuse for his life of crime that landed him in jail with a life sentence..guess if justice isn't served in the courtroom,it gets served in the slammer..:crazy:

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Jeffrey Dahmer was killed with a broomstick, although he was not clubbed in the head with it...

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

They still have lock up inside the prisons. I don't know what it'd like on death row in San Quentin, but in prison inmates can buy a TV, radio, tapes, ...ect. Get in trouble and get sent to the hole (Lock up) where you sit with nothing for "X" amount of days.

12. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

HA! I thought broomstick was applied in a different manner, in a more southerly location.

13. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

14. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

It was applied in that southernly location, IIRC

15. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

southernly, and in the back fourty.:D

16. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Well, to put it short and as less graphic as possible...

The prisoners weren't able to get ahold of all the key and gain entrance to all the cells, so they went and broke into a maintence shop and stole an blow torch, cut off the bars, jumped inside, grabbed the punk and burned there face off with the torch.

Other inmates were found with 3 foot peices of angle iron shoved through there eye sockets and out the back of their skull. After the punks were either killed or badly beaten, their bodies were thrown 3 stories down onto the concrete floor where they're were shanked, urinated and defocated on. Then torn limb from limb.

I saw the video and pictures of the surveyed damage after law enforcement officials regan control of the prison, those images are still fresh in my mind. How's that for you?

17. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that assesment was the worst part. people with aids, people with open weeping soars,etc.if you left one area to get into another they stripped searched you. the thing that really got me is that people in the kitchen some how got ciggs!!!LOL the delivery guy would give them to e'm. peterson will be dead within the year.:laugh:

18. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Whoops, I'm wrong.

According to the report I just pulled up it states:

"...Jeffrey was still alive after the attack. He died on his way to hospital in the back of an ambulance. In the attack on Dahmers life Christopher Scarver used a lead pipe to fatality injure Jeffrey. A mop handle was never used in the attack on Jeffrey Dahmer's life."

19. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

I googled it and read quite a few entries, seems like it varies from broomstick, lead pipe, and preacher bar from a weight set. All of the reports are very vague too about the manner of death, trauma inflicted etc. no details. Too bad, I wish he did get a broom up the poopchute.

20. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

A weight would be ironic, he killed a young boy with one