Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

peterson's 4wheel,just sent me a DVD and VHS of the top truck challenge.FRE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Mar 8, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

peterson\'s 4wheel,just sent me a DVD and VHS of the top truck challenge.FRE

for being a good customer.i even got a coin that says classic collector's series,this one says (ROCKIN). i'm assuming there are others. anyone else get this? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Re: peterson\'s 4wheel,just sent me a DVD and VHS of the top truck challenge.FRE

a couple months ago, you'll be getting a bill shortly for it,LOL

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

Re: peterson\'s 4wheel,just sent me a DVD and VHS of the top truck challenge.FRE

which, you dont have to pay because you didnt request the crap they sent.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, yours musta got lost, there was a big thread about a few months ago. Whatever you do don't send them any money....

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Actually, they were kind enough to include the bill with the package /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It's only $7 and it's a pretty cool DVD. I'm keeping it and sending them their $$. You'd be amazed what not paying a sterpid little bill like that will do for your credit report. I forgot all about a small $25 doctor bill and it took me months of AGONY to get it corrected! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Trust me on this one, if your gonna keep it, pay the piddly $$ and save yourself some future grief! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Confedneck

no way, if they send you unsolicited materials.. you have no obligation to pay.. a doctors bill is different.. you asked for his help/opinion.. you didnt ask for the dvd..

7. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

me too my credit sucks as is.

8. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

Yes, it could hurt your credit, if you do nothing, but if you call them, and tell them you don't intend to pay it, they can not report you. Sending you something like that in the mail, which you did not request, and then trying to bill you for it is against the law.

9. boggerless

yea, i just read the whole letter and it's $7:00. oh well thats cheap.i'll sell the VHS to my brother for $10:00 /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yea, i just read the whole letter and it's $7:00. oh well thats cheap.i'll sell the VHS to my brother for $10:00

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I just told my buddy I'd give him the VHS tape for $10 too! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. boggerless

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif make someone else pay for our fun. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. Confedneck

is the vhs the same as the dvd? id buy one off someone..

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

they are the same, I still have mine

14. boggerless

i'm assuming it is,they said to pick one when you order,so the must be.PM me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto

15. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i got one also /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. Confedneck

boogerless, pm sent!

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: peterson\'s 4wheel,just sent me a DVD and VHS of the top truck challenge

Got the same package today. (1) coin, (1) vhs tape, and (1) DVD. I'll probley send them the $7.00 to make them happy.

18. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Got one today too. I just figured I'll e-bay the tape /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif By the way the dvd/tape is just TTC 2000 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but $7 no big deal to me

19. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

so when do we get ttc 2001 with the ord rig, the bib burb, the k30 and some jeeps /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

20. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    i got one also

[/ QUOTE ]

me to and i lost the bill allready but i am living in a construction zone for a short time /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif