Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Petersons 4Wheel Ultimate Adventure

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ZonkRat, Feb 5, 2003.

1. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Just got the new book.Had to say something bout the Ultimate Adventure.It says they are going to Tellico this year.thats not so odd,except they are going to Tellico,South Carolina.Every body ought to hit their site and ask when it was moved from N C.I thought it was really funny. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifer on 38s in TENN. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Saw that too. Also, look at the lugnuts on the Volvo. (I will prob get flamed for this, but I think that thing is way cool)
    Well we are on the mags the goofballs at FourWheeler said their FX4 Ranger has front coil springs (they have torsion bars)

3. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Whoa cool what dates are they going to be there id like to go watch some awsome wheelin.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Also, look at the lugnuts on the Volvo.

[/ QUOTE ] I guess I wasn't the only one to notice that it had only TWO lug nuts per wheel in the poser shot. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I think it looks pretty cool too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Last week of June,didn't tell where whole trip was going to be,just said part of it was going to be Tellico,SOUTH CAROLINA. S.C. is bout 1 1/2 hours from Tellico.They used to give lisence plate if you caught mistake,hope they still do.I E-mailed them as soon as I read it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Read on Petersons site that the date was wrong in the article too.They are going the 2nd week of June.I want to read what they think of Tellico. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif