Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PFC Keith Maupin Killed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mcinfantry, Jun 28, 2004.

1. mcinfantry

mcinfantry 1/2 ton status

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

new strategy... every time an americans head comes off, an arab city gets nuked. They will either stop, or we'll be out of arabs reeeeeal quick. Either way, it'd solve the problem...

oh yeah, pick something like damascus for #1, and let it be known that Mecca is #2... and we have a cobalt-60-laced H-bomb left over from the cold war that we plan on using on it. Now THAT is what I call deterance.

j

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Like I keep saying, it's a War, we need to quit having rules and start killing people

4. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Like I keep saying, it's a War, we need to quit having rules and start killing people

[/ QUOTE ]

We are not at war with Iraq....we are at war with terrorism. Said in the paper that during the campaign, the party rule is to make that distinction when making any reference in a speech. Couple other rules also, which I disremember just now ...other than to remember to make mention of the troops at each opportunity.

Seems to me...just what I read...most of the terrorists (leaders) are from Other countries...Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Morrocco, etc.

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

seems to me we should be holding guns to the heads of the people in charge of that Arab TV channel and finding out where the heck they get these tapes from all the time.

6. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    seems to me we should be holding guns to the heads of the people in charge of that Arab TV channel and finding out where the heck they get these tapes from all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree!

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We are not at war with Iraq....we are at war with terrorism. Said in the paper that during the campaign, the party rule is to make that distinction when making any reference in a speech. Couple other rules also, which I disremember just now ...other than to remember to make mention of the troops at each opportunity.

Seems to me...just what I read...most of the terrorists (leaders) are from Other countries...Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Morrocco, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. and if we are so tired of it, and the Iraqi's now have control, let them take care of their own problems.

Our men and women need to come home. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

to be exacuted is bad no matter how you look at it.
    my prayers go out to him and his family.

but i was thinking , i would rather be shot in the back of the head than to have my head being cut off like a turkey
    being carved for thanksgiving /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Our men and women need to come home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep... Never should have gone there in the first place. Now if Bush would have said let's go after the terrorists in ALL COUNTRIES, I would have agreed.

10. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    Yep... Never should have gone there in the first place. Now if Bush would have said let's go after the terrorists in ALL COUNTRIES, I would have agreed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, he did. Bush said we are going after terrorists and those who harbor terrorists. Do you want to tackle all terrorists in all countries at the same time? Right now we are tackling two countries and its about to give the Libs and the media a cardiac arrest and Bush is being crucified for it.... We went to the hub area and will be working out from the center. I hope we establish a firm military presence in both Afganistan and Iraq and DONT leave so we can quickly respond to threats OVER THERE instead of responding after the fact over here.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

w3rd! if you gonna go, go big. Syria and Algeria are bigger terrorist hot spots then Iraq.

If I were Bush (but I'm too smart /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif) I'd have gone Syria, Iraq, Algeria, blockade of North Korea, and the Phillipines (northern regions).

That would have taken care of a lot. But not getting Syria first, pffffffffttt. almost all of these insergents are from Syria and neighboring regions.

12. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    That would have taken care of a lot. But not getting Syria first, pffffffffttt. almost all of these insergents are from Syria and neighboring regions.

[/ QUOTE ]

But they are coming FROM those countries to us in Iraq, we are killing and capturing them there.

13. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    But they are coming FROM those countries to us in Iraq, we are killing and capturing them there.

[/ QUOTE ]DUH! if you want to fight Americans, you go where the americans are! think they are headed to Iceland to fight americans? no, CUZ THERE ARE NO AMERICANS IN ICELAND!

don't get me started. you conservatie "war mongers" can't even stand what I'd do to that part of the world. Demo-craps would assasinate me.

Oh well. one more thing to do once I take over the world /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

w3rd! if you gonna go, go big. Syria and Algeria are bigger terrorist hot spots then Iraq.

If I were Bush (but I'm too smart /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif) I'd have gone Syria, Iraq, Algeria, blockade of North Korea, and the Phillipines (northern regions).

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, if you have kept up with anything, iraq is our fourth "specific country. They have sent teams to the Phillipines to train their Army to tackle terrorism. There are specific reasons why Iraq was chosen for the 4th phase. The US currently has troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, and in Africa which is on a constant rotating basis for the troops.

If you have watched the news a while back Syria has opened the doors to the US/UN for inspections and to cease their development for WMD's and assist the allied forces in our Anti Terrorism effort.

I know the news hasn't covered alot of this stuff but we are not "only" in Iraq. Take a look around your local Military base and see how many troops are there, probably not too many and if they are they are awaiting their turn in the rotation again.

Semper Fi!!!

15. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

no, we are not fighting there. sending training troops and [darn] is a joke. And with many troops dying because of friendly fire, IMO this is not coordinated as it should be.

Evacuate Isreal, and start dropping H-bombs. tell all the [darn] camel jockey's we'll meet them in Iran's deserts and nuke them.

pussy footing like Bush has costs lives. there is a reason we nuked Japan. Island hoping would cost too many lives. How is that different? to me it isn't. if it is to you, go suck your thumb and join the anti-war assholes.

I'm telling you, the soon I take over the world the better.

16. bigyellowjimmy

Please tell us Zakk, EXACTLY what should the USA have done after 9/11?

17. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

pussy footing like Bush has costs lives. there is a reason we nuked Japan. Island hoping would cost too many lives.[ QUOTE ]

how did bush pussy foot around Im pretty sure we went over and started taking out most of the problems, and we island hoped before we nuked japan /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

18. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

I did. again, Once I am ruler of the free world...

19. bigyellowjimmy

[ QUOTE ]
    If I were Bush (but I'm too smart ) I'd have gone Syria, Iraq, Algeria, blockade of North Korea, and the Phillipines (northern regions).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you stated this, then you stated you also think the USA should drop H-bombs on Israel.

So basically you are ticked at Bush because you didnt want to invade Afganistan, you wanted to invade Syria before Iraq and because Bush hasnt ordered Israel to be H-bombed..... Perhaps we are headed into Syria next, or Algeria, the war on terror is not over. You forgot Lybia which is just as big of a threat as Syria (except we have defeated them without firing a shot with Bush's plan), oh dont forget Pakistan.

20. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Ya know I fought a stupid war blindly because our president told us to. Later on I figured out that I was right in the first place and shouldn't have gotten involved... Now we have another president telling us how important it is to have THIS war. And it sounds exactly like the last ass hole that told us to go to war.

I could care less now. You guys and your friends and relatives are the ones who have to fight this one. Not me. Not mine... Good luck. I'm just going to go ahead and catch fish during my retirement and hope that I get to live long enough to enjoy it. I hope a war doesnt't get in the way...