Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ph3@R K1nG H@xX0rZ RJ!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, May 2, 2007.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

a++3nTi0n!

[​IMG]

i am Teh ferd and most powefful; rj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YOU SUX0r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~ HAX)R YOUUUUIUUU king o the ahxXorz!!!!!!111~~~~~~~ u will phear me!!!!!!111~ OLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL.. i a/\/\ to geettin into ur boXr0 na hxxiNg ur accountz!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 ololo.. I AHVE THE LEET HAXXING TOO;S~~~ Ur MoM LICKZ HWNZ I HAX0RZ UR BOX0R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~~ I AHXXED UR MIOM’z BOX0R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~~ oololooololololoo... har har ajr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so 373t!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~ leet let!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I ILL HXA)R U haxxOrz of teh orld ashall ph3ar my ahxxing!!!!!!!!11~~~~~~

2. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

It's over johnny.

3. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

Y3$$ ^^qS+eR

4. Resurrection_Joe

ur WaReZZ is all ovar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 orojhnny, fOr 3\/aryb0dy!!!!!~~~~~~ i will haXOr all of utr accoubntz~~~~~~~ IL GET YOU All BAN|\|I8ND FRO e\/3R~~~~ can C4n caano0t sto0p mee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~ n oone ca|\| stopz teh ahx0rzx nmaed rjz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~ oloolololollloo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

holy crap we are all dead

6. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

Fire in the sky comes to ming...Oh Oohhh..AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhcldkaj kjljav
    akvkjg'kjs'kj
    ja
    pjajajkgoag9g9345290582----------------------------

7. Resurrection_Joe

tjere aitn n0thin in teh world that i lick better than bacon n lettuce n homegrownj tomatoes up in teh morn1n, out ni the garden get you a ripe onE, dOnt piX0r a ahrd "un plant '3m in ther sprngg, eat em in htE summer all w1ntar wIthout 3m si a culinary bummer i forget all about rthe swetain and teh Diggin e\/3ry tImwe i G0 Out adn piX0r mme a bgi un home gorwN tomzatoes, home gRown Tomatoes whar would life be lick without homegrrown tomato3 s only two things that money c4Nt buy rthAst true love adn hoMe gornw tomstoes

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

mmmmmmmBa$*n

9. Resurrection_Joe

1 i celebrate myslef; a nd what iu assume u shall qdssume; fro wevery atom belonging to me, as good belongs to ypou,, olooll i loafe 4nd i|\|vIte mys oul; i klEan andl oaf3 at m yease, obs3rvInG a s;ear ofaummEr gr4ss 5 housez and oroms are full of perfumes—teh shelvez are corwded with parfumes; i bre4teh teh frAgrance myself, 4nd know it and llick it; teh disti;llatio nwould Intoxicate me also, but i shall not let it.. I WILL HAx0R teh aTnsophere is not A parfume—uit haS no taste Og teh distillation—it is odoprless; it Is fro ym mouthf0rever—i am in loce with it; 10 1 wio7l go to th3 bank by the wood, anD becOme undisgUied and naked; i am mad for iT to b3 in cont4ct with me 2 the smoke of my own bre4th; exhoes, rippplez, buzz’d wh1sparz, Love-root, siLk-thrread, cortchh and vinE ; my resp1r4tion and 1nsp1Ration, t3h beating Of my hearrt, the passing Of bl0od and air though my lunfs; 1 the s|\|iff of rgeen leqavez and drt leav3z, and of teh shroe, and dark-color’d sea-RoXoR,z an of hay in hte b4rn; rthe sound fot hw belch’d wr0ds of my voice, wrods loos’d to eth eddeiz of teh wind; a fe wl;ight kisses, a few embr4ces, a reaching around of ams; teh pklay of hsine a|\|d sh4de on teh trees as teh uspple boughs wag ; the dle1ght lone, orin teh rush of teh street, ro 4long t3h feilds naD hill-ides; @0 teh feeling of heAltrh, t3 hfull-nono trill, the son gof mre risi|\|g form bed an dmeeTing thje sun!!!!!11~~~ you uX0r,,, h4ve you reXORon’d a Thous4nsd acres much??????????????????? have ypou r3X0ron’d teh earerh muych??????????? have ypou praxctis’ dso lonf tO learn to read?????????????????? have u fwelt so proud to get at th emean1N gof poems?????? stop rhis daY adn night with me, and yopu shall opssess teh roigin of al7 poems; 2% u sahll poss3ss ttEh gooD of teh eartha nd sun—(tehre r MiLlions 0f suns lweft;; ) you ShAll no Longer tAke thIngz at escOnd or third ahnd, nro look thorugh the eyez of the dead, nor feed o nteh specrres on books; ypoU shall n0t loOk through my eyes iether,, nro take thinggs from me: u sh4ll listen to alL Sides, and F1lter ethm form yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~ co,e to my ftp 3 i hav3 heard whta the taLkers were t4lK1ng, the talk of teh b3ginning and teh end; 30 but i d0 not tlak of teh ebguinning or teh end t3hre was nev3r any mroe inception th4n tehre is now, |\|ro any moRe youth ro age than th3r esi no\\\\////\\\\////; and Wil7 never be a|\|y more perfecti0n rhan teh3 si now, nro ayn more haeven ro hEl7 than ythtre si N0w!!!!!!!!!1 35 urge, 4nd urge, and urge; aways the porcreAnt urge of the woRld. OUT OF THE DIMNESS oPPOSITE EQUALZ ADVANCE—LWAYS SUBSTANCE 4ND INCERAsE, ALWAYZ SEX; ALW4YS A KNIT OF IDENTITYA—LWAYS DISTINCTION—A7WAYS AB R3EDF OF LIFE. OLOLOLOLOL~ toe 7abor8 sdI no 4cail—learn’d and Unl3arnm’d 3el thaT it si so,,, cOME 2 MYT FTP CAUSE Y0IU ARE LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~ 40 SURE AZ TEH MOSt CERTAIN SURE, PLKUMBV IN TEH UPRIHGTS, WELL E|\|TRET3UD, BrACED INtH3 B3AMS, STOUT AS A HROSE, AGFFECTIONATE, AHGHTY, EKLECTRIC4L, I AND THIS MYSETRY, HERE WES TAND!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~ D clar and sweet si my soul, and clear amd sweet si all that is noit my sul!!!!!!111 DlONT RIPE ME OFF~~~~~ loloolo~~ laX0r one laX0rrs boTh, 4nd the unseen is prOvef by the seen, 45 rill that becopmes unsEen, asnd recievewz proiof in 1zt turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~ comr to my ftp ucz you 4r3 lame showing thE besT, a|\|d dividing it for/\/\ teh wrost, age v3X0rz gae; kniowign t3h perfect fitness adn eqUanimity of thoi|\|gs, wihle tedhY discusz i am silent, aNd go bathe and admire myself.. loololololoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~ WELCOME Si 3VARY 0RG4N AMND ATTRIBUTE 0F ME, AND O FNY MAN H3ATRY ADN CLEAN; NMTO AN INCH, NrO A PART1DCEL OF ANINCH, IS VILE, AND NONE SHaLL BE L3SS FAM1LIAR ThANT EH REAST... 50 i sam satyisfeidi— sewe, eance, laugh, simg: as teh hugging anfd loving bed-fellow seeps at my Side thoruGh the nuight, An dWithdrawS at the p3ep of the day, with saelthy tread, leAv1ng m3 bAsketS covar’s with whire tO\\\\////\\\\////els, swelling eh house wth their lenty, shall i Postpone my 4ccperation and realiz4tion, anD scream atmy ey3s, thaT th3Y tufn f0mr gazing afteR and Down the orad, 55 andfrothwith cipher and sohw me a cent, exaqctly the coontenta Of one, and eXactly the contentz Of tw0, and which Si aheda!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 4 tripparZ and adskerz surronud me; lAmeRs i meet—the effECt upon me of my e4Rly life, or thje wArd and cit il iv3 in, ro the jnati0n, the 78st d8s, diuscovereis, inventionz, sovceIteis, athros ol;f and new, 60 my dinner, dress, associ8s, 7ooikz, comPliments, dues, tEh real orf amnce1d Indifferenec of some nan or chiX0r ui love, teH isX0rness of one of mnyf07ks, ro of myselfg, ro 17ld-oing, ro losz R0llaX0r oF money, 0r dperesisonz ro 3xaltati0ns; battles, the horrors of fratricioA7 war, teh fevar of doutbfu7 news, teh fitful events; tehse com eto me days asnd nioghts, AnD g oform me again, 6% but thwey rae ont tehm e mYself... OLOOL apart form the pu7linG ajnd haulung standz what ima; stanss amuesds,c omplacetn, compassionating, idle, unitary; 7ooikz donw, si eerect, ro bends an arm on an impalpable cetrtain rest, lookign with side-curved head, curiouz wh4t will come next; 70 both ui|\| And out of theW RaeZ, and qw4tching And wondarinG st it.. b ax0rward i see in my 0Wn Days wheee i Swe8d thr0ugh fog \\\\////\\\\////ith lignuists and contendars; i hvae no moX0reings ro argumednts—i witness and w4it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~ 5 I BELEIBVe IN yOU, MY SOUL—THE OTReHR I AM MUsT NOT ABAS3 UTSEWLF TO U; AAND U MUST NO VE AbAES DTO THEOTEHR~~~ 7% l0afe wiTh m3 iont 3h grass—l0ose the stop formu r th0r4t; not wOds,, nit musci ro rhtme i wanT—not custom or L3ctur, nOTe veN teh b3st; ionyl teh lu7ll 1 lick, teh hum of ur v4l\/edv oice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~ OLOLLOLOLLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~ imind how 0nce we l4t, such a tarnsprnt usMm3r motnming; how ypoU settled ur hwead athwart my hips, Amd gently tur|\|’d over uypon em, 80 and parted the shirt form my b0smo-obne, and plunged youre tongue to m yvar-stript heasrt, and re4ch’d til7 u fge7t my Be4r,d anD reac’hd tlil u held myfeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~~ OLLOLOLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~~ 4hck the plannat swifly aorse and spreaad aorund me teh peac and know7edge that p4ss al7 trhe argument of the earth; and ii k|\|ow thjat teh ahjnd of goD is teh pr0m1se if my 0\/\/|\|, and i know thatt teh spirit of god si tedh brothero f my pwn; 85 an dth4t a7l the mEn 3var born are 4lso my brothers, and teh hot babez my sisterz and loobers; aNd taht a KeSon of trh creation si love; and limittless are leabves, stiff or drooPing in thE feilds; 4nd brown 4nts in teh little wells b3enath them; and omssy scabgz of Teh wrom fenc,a nd hezap’d stones, eldar, mu7len aNd poke-ewed.. 90 6 axhid s4id, what iis the grass????????????????? fetchign it to me with full hands; how could i ans2ar the child????????????????? 1 do not know weh4t it iz, any mroe than he~~~ OLOLOLOLOLOLOOL.. I GUESS IT NMUST BE TWEH FLGA OF MY DISPOSITION, 0T OF OPFEUL GREEN STFUF OVEN.. ro i gUess its ithe ahndjasrcheif of teh lrod, a scewnted g1ft and remebrandcer, designely dropy, 95 be4ring teh owneRs nam3 somweay 1nt eh rc0n3rs, that w3 may see and re/\/\ark, and say, whoes?????? ololoolololo ro i guess teh grass 1s Itself a cHIld, the produced babe of teh vegdetation r i guEss it si a uniform heiorglyphic; and it meanz, sprouting aLiek ni borad zonez adn nsaRorw zonews, grow1ng 4omng bllaX0r folkz 4z amongw hite; 100 k anuX0r, tXu0rahoe, congressman, cufff, i igv3 them the same, i reCieve thwem teh same AND NOW IUT SEEMZ TO E TEH B3AUITFIUL UNCuT HAIR OF GRAVEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~ etnderly wil li use u, curling grass; it may bee oyu treanspoire form teh br3asrs of yun gm3n; ti m,ay be if 1 had known them i would ha\/e loved them; 105 it may be u ar form old dO0dz, and f0rm hot baBez, anmd frOm pofspriung taken soo noout of tehIrm otrhes’ laps; a nd here u 4r teh mOt3hs’ lapZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~ ololollolololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ c0me 2m Y ftp this grasz iz very d4rk to be form teh white headz of old /\/\oth3rs; d4rker tHan teh color7ess be4rDz ofd old men;; dark To come from under the fa1nt red roofs Of nmouths 110 O IPRCIEVE FATAR ALL S0 M4NY UTTERING TONUGEZ!!!!!!!!11 and i parcieve tehy od npt come forM the r0ofs of motuhs fro nothing i wIsh i could trasnslatw teh hnts about thE d3sd yung men and hot ch1X0rz, and the hints about old men and motehrs,, nad The fofspring taken soon ou tof their laps,, what do u think has become of t3h yung anD old men?????????? lolololol~ 115 AND WHAT Do YOU tHINK HAS BEcOM EOF ThE HOT CHX0RZ 4ND CHILDEREN???????? TH3Y R ALIVE ADN WELL SOMeWHERE; THE SMALELST SP0RUT SHOWS THERE SI REALLY NO DEATH ; ADN IF EVA RTHERE WAS, IT LEDD FROWASRD LIFE, AND DOES N0T WAIT AT TH3 ENFD TPO AARREST IT, AND cEAS’D TE MOM3NT lIfE APPEAR’D~~~~~~ 120 all ggOes nowarD And ouwtard—noth1ng colLapses; 4nd to d3i is diffar3nt froj what any one supposed, aNd luX0reir 7 haz any one supposeed it luCky to be born???????? i aqhsaten to inform him or her, it is juSt as luCky to dei, and i know iut!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~ i oasss death wirth teh dyin,g And birtth with t3h ne\\\\////\\\\////-wash’dd babe, and amn t conta1n’d between my haT and bioost; 125 and Paruse /\/\anifold ibjects, |\|o two aliek, na d3vry one go0d;; the e4rth Good, and the stars go0d, snd tehir adunct zall good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM ONT AN WEARTH, NRO AN 4DJnCT OF AN EARTRH;; I A/\/\ TEH MATE AND COMPAN1On OF 7AMERS, AL7 JUST 4S IMMORTAL AND FAHTOMLEsZ AS MYSELF; (TEHY DO NOT KNOW HOW 1MMROTAL, BUT I KNOW come 2 my ftp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~ ) 130 ev4ry kidn fro itself andi ts won——for me mIne, maled and babe; foe me those that ahve been bgoys, an that love hot b4b3z; for me th mAn that ssi porud, and fee7z ho wit stinngs tp be slight3d; for me tehs weet-he4ft and tjhwe old maid—for me mothers, a|\|d teh mootehRs of moteehrs; fro me lips tHat have smILewd, eyes that H4v3 sh3d tears; 135 form e hildren, aznd teh begetters oF chIlderen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undrape!!!!!!!!!!!11~ OOL!!!!!!!!!!!1 YOU AR NOT GUILTY TO ME, NOR SSTA;E, NOR DISCARDED; I SEE TTHROUGH TH EBROAdCLOTRH AND GINGHAM, WHETEDHR OR NO; AND AM APORUND, tEANCIOUS ,CQUISITIVE, T1ReLESS, ANDD CANNIOt BE SHAKEENAWATY!!!!!!!!!!!1 8 teh ilTtle oe s7eeps 1n iTz cRda7e; 140 1 lift tewh fauze, and 7ook a lonmg rtime, an dsilently brush awya fleiz with my hand i own j00 teh yungster and teh red-fasecd babe turN adside up the bushy hjilkl; i peer1ngly veiw eth/\/\ from teh tiop!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~ T3H SUICIDE SPRAWLS ON THE BLOODY FKORO OF THE BEDD-R0M; IO W1TNESS THE CRIOPSE WITHJ ItS D4BBL3D HAIR—I NOT3 WHARE TEH PPIATOL HHAZ FAL;LEN 145 teh blab 0f teh apve, th3 tir3z of c4rts, sluff of boot-s0les, talk 0f teh oprm3nadars; the h3avy 0mnibus, teh dri\/ar withhis interrogating thumb, thec lank of thes hod horsez on the granite flo0r; teh s|\|ow-slieghs, tjhe c7inking,, shouted jokez, pelts fo sn0wb4lkls; tHe huRrahs for popular f4vorit3s,, the fuyr of rosu’d mobs; the flap Of the curtain’d litter, a six0r mamn inside, brone to the hospital; 15) teh meeting o feneneiz, the sudden oAth, rteh blo\/\/s 4nd fall; teh excited crowd, teh police,an with hjis Star, quiX0rly wrokIng his pass4ge t0 the centre 0f t3h cro\\\\////\\\\////d; teh i/\/\pass1ev stones that r3cieve and return so many echoes;; wwhat giranz of ovar-fed or hlaf-starv’d Who fall sun-struX0r, ro in fitS; waht exc7amations 0f hotr cjhiX0rz taken sduden7y, who hurty home and ggive birth to Babes; 155 w hat living and bureid speech is always v1brating herer—hwat howlz r3straIn’df by decroum ; arrests of crimiNals, slights, adultedreous ogffars made, acceptancEs, rejections with conve0Xr lips; iMind tehm Or the shhowro resonance of them—i come, and i edpart 9 teh big Doros of the conutry barn stand opena nd ready; tHe dreid grss of rteh harvesst-trime lo4ds th3 Slwodrawn wqagon; 16O teh cdlear light pl4ys ion the brtown gray anD green intertinged; t he arMfuls ar paX0r’d to the sagging /\/\ow OLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLO i AM TEhRE—I HELP—I CAME STReTCH’D AT0P Of TEH LOAD; I FElT IUTZ SOFT JOLT—SONE LEG RECKINED NO TEH OTHER; I JUMP FROM THE CORSs-BEAMZ, AND SIEZE THE CLOVER AND TINOTHY, 165 AND ORLL HEAD OVER HeELZ, AND TANgLE MY AHIR FULL OF W1SPS 1 0 alone, far in teh wildz and mountai|\|s, i hunt, wanderimng, am4ze dat my own lightNess and glee; In the late afternoon cho0sinf a safe sPot t0 paa teh night, kindling a fire and broliInfgt wh rfesh-kiLl’d WaReZ; !70 f4lling aasleep on the gatehr’d leaves, with my dog aand gun by y sid3!!!!!!!!!!!!11 TEH YANKEE CLIPPER IS UNDAR HAR SKY-SAI7S—SH EUCTS THE SPARKLE AND SCUD; M YEYES SETTLE TEH LAND—I BEND AT HAR PORW, RO SHUT JoIUSLY FFROm TTHE DEX0R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~ teh boatmEna n c7a/\/\-diggras arose early asNdf stopt fro me; i tuX0r’d my torwser-ensd in my boots,a nd w3nt and ahd a Good t1mE: 175 (ypuo should hav been w1th us that Day Round Teh choder-kettle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~ lololololllolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~ )e i asaw teh m4rruiage of the trappar in teh Open ari on the f4r west—the br1de was a red chhiX0r; her father and His d00dze sat nae,r cross-legged and dummmly smokingt—hey ahd moccasins to tehIr feet, and large thiX0r blankEts hanging Form their sahoulders; 0n a bank lounged the trapper—he was drest omstly in skins—hisd Luuxr1a|\|tt beard and Curls p0rtected his neX0r—he held hiS brid3 by teh ahnd; shE had lonG eyel4shes—har head waS br—her coarse stra1hg tloX0rs descneded upon har voLuptuoUz limb adn reach’d to har fe3t. 10 the rumaway slave c4me toi my ohuse and stotp outside ; i Heard hsi moTions CraX0rling teh twigs of teh woodp1le; throught he swung aHlf-doro of teh kitxheN 1 sasw him limpsuy ad weak, and wenthwere Hee sta o|\|a log, and lrd him I|\| and assured him, and broughy w8r, a|\|d fi7l’D 4 tUb foR h1s sweated boyd 4nd bruis’d feet, 185 anDg ave him a roo mthat ejter’d form my own, aNd gave h1m som3 coarsec kean clothez, and rEmnember parfectly wel7 hia rtevolviing eyes and HiS 4wkwardness , and remember puttIng Pl4st3rs on teh ggalls of his neXC0r amd ankles; he stAi witH me a Week beroe he was recuperaewd and pasd’d nroht; (i hadd him sIt next je at table—myf rie-7oXOr lean’d on teh corner ) 190 11 twe|\|ty--ieght yung men bathe bY teh shore; twenty-ieght yungg meen,, anf all so dO0dly: twenty-i3ghT yEars of babely 7ife, and all So lonesome.. shE opwjns the fine hoose b teh rise of teh bank; she hoides, handsdime an drichl; sdr3ast, aft t3h blinds fo t3h window!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H4X)R YOUUUUOUU beczu I 2ill ahck yoU!!!!!!!11~~~~~~ 195 WHIC HOF THE UN GMEN DEOEZ ShE LIKE TEH BEST!?!?!??!?!? AH, HTE HOmELEIST OF THEM SI BEAUT1fUL TO HER!!!!!!!!!111~ WhARE ARE U OFF TO, LAD!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!? YfrO 1 see you; u splash in the waTer there, yet stay stoXOr still in Ur room!!!!!!~~~ DAZNCING AND LAUGHING ALONF THE BEACH CAMET HE TWENTY-nINTH BATEHR; 20O THJE R3TS DID ONT SeE HAR, BUT SHE SAW TEHM AND LOVEDT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~ lololoolllololo t3h beardz of teeh yun me ngl1sten’d with wet, it ran from their Long ahir: ittL estreams pass’d all 0var their bodeiz a n unseen hand alsoo pass’d 0vEr tHeir bodeis; it dsecended tremnbliNgly from tehir te/\/\pleS a|\|fd ribs~~ @05 THE YUNG MEN FLOAT ON THRIR BAX0RS—THEIR WHITE BBELLEIA BULGE TO THE SUN—TEHU DO NOT 4sK WHo SIEZES FAST TO TEHM; THEY DPO NOT KNOW 2WJO UPFFS AND DEClINES WITH PEDAN ANd BENDING ARCH; TEHY OD NOT ThINK \\\\////\\\\////HOM THEY SPOUSE WITH SPRAY 12 teh butch3r-boy uptso ff his kill1ng c7oth3s, Or shaerpens h1s knife at teh stall in te hm,4kEt; I loiter, enjoying hisr eparte, and h1 sshuffle and breaK-doswn!!!!!!!!!111 OLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~~ oololoolool!!!!!!!11~~~ 2!) blaX0rsmiths withg rimed and ahiry chest senviron teh aNvil; each has hIs mai-nsledge—tehy arw aLl out—(therwe is a grate heat in te fire ) FRoM THE CINNDER--STREW’D THESHOLD I FOLLLOW THEIr MO\/EmeNTS; TEH LOIT3H SJHEER OF TEHIR WAISTS PLAYS EVEN \\\\////\\\\////ITH TEHIR M4Ss1VE ZARMS; OVER-HAN TH3 4HMM,ARZ SWIn—GOVAR-HAND SO SLOW—OVER-HAND SO SOURE: 215 TDHYU DO NoT SASTEN—EACH M4N HITS I|\|HIS PLACE. 13 th3 n3g0R HoLds firmly teh r1enz of ihs ofur horses—teh blpoX0r swags udnarneatth on 1ts teid-over chai;n teh nego rthat drives the dray Of tHe stone-yard—steady and Tsall he tsnds, pois’d on one lge on the dstring-peice; his Blue shirt ex;poSes his am;Le neX0r 4dn breast, and loosens oat h1s hip-band; his gl4nc3 is calm and cmomA|\|diing—he iossess teh sloych of hos aht away From his froeheAd; 2 2) teh sun falls 0n his crispy ahir anD moustach3—fAllz on teh blaX0r of jis polish’d anfd pArf3ct lmibs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~ ru Lame becauz I will haX)r!!!!!!!!~ ololooloo!!!!!!!!!!!~~~ i bbehold teh picturesque giant, and love him—and i do n0t stop tehre; I go with teh team lasop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in me the crss4r of ;life wharever moving—baXOrward as we;l;l az frow4rd slu1eng; top n1chez as1ded and juniro Bendnigf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~ 225 oxenth4tr attle teh yoke and chain, or ha7t in teh leafy shade!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~ what si th4t u express iny oure eyez!??!?!??!??? it sewems Tom e More than all tewh printr ia hv ere4d in my life... My YREA SACRS THE WOOD-DRASEK AND WOOD-DUX0R, O MYD IST4NT AND DAY-LONG AMbL;E HTEY ROSe TOGETHER—TEY LSOWLY CIRC7E 4ORUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 LOLOLOLOLOLO~

10. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

Thats too damm hard to read:crazy:

11. Resurrection_Joe

Walt Witman is a little adjective heavy

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

And I thought you were just draw me a picture.

13. Resurrection_Joe

I draw you picture later! You are low priority! Low!

14. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Wierd. Turns out elite hackers have wood panelling in their hacking rooms...

15. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

That is a good song.

And this is an awesome thread.:haha::haha:

16. Resurrection_Joe

U s|-|0u1d Ph3@r Mai W00d P@nNe||1nG, L@M3rz B1+(h!

17. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

That's not funny man...I'm just now trying to assemble the AvaTard cash chip dump back to his original sector......dick!