Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

phase 2 and 3 floor install articles

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yunit, Aug 25, 2002.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I will have both articles done this week...I promise. I've gotten so many e-mails about the articles that I have no choice but to complete them. Sorry for the big delay. Pete.

2. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

No No NO NOOOOO! Haha, I don't want to recall that horrible process I went through last summer. Actually it was a pain making a new subframe and grafting in new tailgate posts. Dropping in the floor wasn't too bad.

3. DieselDan

DieselDan 1/2 ton status

Hell, I finished that project eons ago. I could use some pointers on doin' the front floor boards now. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

im going to be doing my rear floor and putting in new tailposts soons as well..i plan on buying the whole thing in one peice from GM direct.com..and finding some tailposts somewear to weld in..mine are half gone..then i will be able ot put my tailgate back on!! HAHA..
    Bryan

5. Sutton185

Sutton185 Registered Member

did phase two and three articles actually happen? I found one with the floor removal and cant find the rest. Could someone direct me to the other articles???