Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Phase One of my Evil plot to get another K5 will begin Monday!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 4, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Just got off the phone with "Chad" who is going to pay me $1000 in unmarked bills on Monday afternoon in an undisclosed location in return for my J*ep.

I have my eyes out for a good running, reliable Subaru or something else with good MPG under $1000. Once I have the subaru, I will fix it up slowly and make it nice. The money that will be saved on gas will go into the bank, and hopefully by August I will have enough to get another nice looking (and hopefully running too!!!) K5 just in time for a trip to Moab... if not, I can just use some of that money and talk mom into letting me take the 76 C-10 :P

79 K5 <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/capman2k/>Go Here</a>
    Wyoming doesn't exist, the map maker just needed to fill the space above Colorado[​IMG]

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

or you can go to Moab, and watch everybody else have fun... [​IMG] - I'll be lucky to have my outta the shop by then!!! [​IMG]

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ain't ya still driving a Xploder?

4. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Yeah, and a 4 door one at that /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Now why'd you go bringing up this dark point in my past? Not only was I driving a Jeep, I was also looking for a CAR and planning to buy a K5 in the near future... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yep, I have my purdy green Exploder... Trying to decide what I want to do with it, either 4 inches and 32's or 3 inches and 32's, or get a James Duff stage one suspension, but that only lifts me up 2.5 inches... but I'd have a nice suspension... Hrm... I've considered what kind of wheeling I do and I'm kinda leaning towards the 2.5 or 3 inch since I don't wheel much and when I do it's nothing too extreme... However, with 2.5 inches people would hardly notice it's lifted if I wasn't parked next to another Explorer... 3 and 4 inches would be a little more noticable, but probably wouldn't be as good for a daily driver...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Yep, I have my purdy green Exploder... Trying to decide what I want to do with it, either 4 inches and 32's or 3 inches and 32's, or get a James Duff stage one suspension, but that only lifts me up 2.5 inches... but I'd have a nice suspension... Hrm... I've considered what kind of wheeling I do and I'm kinda leaning towards the 2.5 or 3 inch since I don't wheel much and when I do it's nothing too extreme... However, with 2.5 inches people would hardly notice it's lifted if I wasn't parked next to another Explorer... 3 and 4 inches would be a little more noticable, but probably wouldn't be as good for a daily driver...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Go 6" and 35's or 36's, now that would be noticable. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif