Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Philadelphia Eagles' are gittin' owned! I love it!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Inu-Hanyou1776, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

T.O. and company are getting their butts HANDED to 'em by the Broncos! I love it!

I don't like T.O. at all. Why? One reason. His antics during the preseason. That's why. After the tantrum he threw during the preseason, I started hoping his regular season would be an utter nightmare, every game one he'd like to forget, and then hopefully hear of somebody telling him to his face: 'Love your nightmare season? That's what you get for putting yourself, and your ego above your teammates. I hope your happy.'

That dream hasn't totally come true, but at least today's game so far is turning out to be one he'll want to forget.

2. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

This game kicks ass :bow:

3. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I resent the comments made about the EAGLES. You can make them but I still resent them. :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Granted they did get there butt kicked

4. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

:deal: eagles stink,

5. Inu-Hanyou1776

What I like more about this loss is that hopefully T.O. got his ego deflated some more because when he got off the plane in Denver yesterday with the rest of the team, he was wearing a Tuxedo! When asked why he was wearing it he replied, "I'm dressed for success. This is to show that we're going to tear Denver apart." Well, T.O. had to eat those words, and I love it. Maybe he'll start to learn to keep his big, loud, egoistic mouth shut.

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

TO is a punk a$$ b*tch. He thinks he's "the man", but he'll never be 1/10th of the receiver that Rice was. So much talent, so much physical skills and so wasted on a complete idiot.

j

7. Inu-Hanyou1776

Thank you for agreeing with me!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'm only sad because on that fateful day in Dallas a few years ago, who was it, Maryland or Teague, didn't lay that big mouthed SOB out for a few weeks..........

9. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

Sorry but i have to disagree. TO can talk the talk that he does because of the athlete he IS and WAS. Where was Denver last Super Bowl? At home watching the Eagles play. Im not trying to argue but TO is the best athlete in my opinion in the NFL at this time. Yes there are others to compare, Micheal Vick comes to mind as well as Moss. But look at Moss he is ten times more annoying than TO. TO does have his moments I agree, but he does have a right when he is unmatched player to player. He does give credit to Mcnabb, Westbrook and Smith but do you think SportsCenter is going to show you that? The Eagle have their days like any other team in any sport just remember that when the Broncos have one of those days. It happens so we move on.

RANT ON lol

10. Inu-Hanyou1776

Considered maybe wanting that to happen to him too after what his pre-season fiasco, but then realized that'd be un-Christian-like.

Settling instead on asking and hoping instead for each of his games this season to be ones he'd want to forget about and somebody then putting him in his place on Cold Pizza or Around The Horn was what I settled on.

11. jekbrown

having "skillz" doesn't excuse someone for being a moron. If the guy was a 3rd receiver on some team, he'd be run right of the league cause he's such a fool. IMO he's wasting talent/physical ability that God gave him. He's a baby step away from Len Bias IMO... such a waste. Players that impress me are those who may or may not be the best athlete, but rise above the rest with their work ethic/concentration/effort. Steve Largent would be a good example. Consumate professional, great HOF receiver and not an idiot... not the best athlete, but his numbers speak for themselves.

j

12. Inu-Hanyou1776

Amen brother!!!! :bow: :bow: Peyton Manning currently exemplifies how NFL players should conduct themselves off the field.

13. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

How is he now using the abilities God gave him? He knows his abilities and heuses them every chance he gets. And what does Peyton do thats so special off the field. Donate money? ya just like TO does. TO just talks his game up and Peyton pouts about his. Dont think im trying to be a d!ck but why is he the only on that gets all the Sh!t. Moss, and K. Johnson are worse than him just not as good so its all lights on TO. I just dont get it.
    http://www.theterrellowensfoundation.com/

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It doesn't have anything to do with faith/religion or anything else, the guy deserves to be kicked in the balls for everytime he opens his mouth............. :D

And he was a great congresstypeperson also :D

15. jekbrown

Mainly because God said "here ya go TO, you have everything you need to go out and be a professional football player... you're welcome"... key word professional. He's a punk.. a thug... a clown. I don't see any respect for "the game" from him, ever. I'll take a guy who conducts himself like Rice or Barry Sanders etc any day.

j

16. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

he has taken things a little far sometimes but thats part of the game. he has a right to speak and be heard. why not have fun doing it? your saying he should be better than everyone else and just sit there. sorry but i would be having fun to.

im sure on the trail your truck is more capable than others and you can use that in a possitive way. so does he he gets his team and his abilities recognized. yes sometimes i disagree with his antics but others are just his way of having fun, get on his website and youll understand.

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

A part of the game isn't about being an ass. That's Terrell Owens in short. He acts in such a disrespectful and selfish manner that he has become an embarassment for the game..................

18. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

He indeed has the RIGHT to speak, but that doesn't mean he HAS TO speak all the time. Take the pre-season contract-re-negotiation fiasco, for example. He was pretty much incapable of closing his mouth, about how he single-handedly put the Eagles in the 'Bowl, when there was some sort of media person within earshot. As usual, he forgot that they got there with him on the sidelines for most of the season.
    About 2 weeks or so ago, he said that had he known last year that the Eagles would not consider re-negotiating his (already big-$$$$$) contract this year, he would not have played in the Super Bowl. I don't know about you, but to me, that statement screams:
    I'M A GREEDY A$$HOLE THAT CAN'T SHUT THE F**K UP!
    I THINK THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND ME!
    I AM THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!
    YOU SHOULD ALL SUCK MY D**K BECAUSE I'M THE BEST THAT EVER PLAYED FOOTBALL!

I live in the Phila. area, so I get subjected to "the T.O. show" every day. Gets old real quick...

T.O. = Terribly Overrated

19. Inu-Hanyou1776

You hit the nail on the head. T.O. IS going to get a rude awakening from above someday soon if he doesn't start getting in line. The Lord can only stand so much, His Patience ain't unlimited.

20. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

Say and think what you wish. I never said he didnt have an attitude but look around you. He IS NOT the only one. The reason he gets the attentions he does is because he is one of if not the best on the field today.