Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Phoenix Remanufactured Transmissions (Phoenixhardparts.com)

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Jun 5, 2002.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

My brother out in California is looking at doing business with them. Anyone have any info- good, bad, indifferent? TIA

Fred

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i have done some research on them with Or2play, the seem to have nice HiPo parts and all. well built parts to. thing is they dont like to do anything special. they are willing to put any of thier parts in but fuss about anything they dont sell. he wanted a TH350 style output in his for doubler. they bitched about it left and right to put a output shaft in. other than that the seemed VERY up on thier transmission work.
    if i had the money and a 700r i would be willing to go them.
    grant

3. FWP

FWP CRS

Thanks Grant.

4. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

A guy i work with bought a tranny through them for his Furd Taurus it was alot cheaper than anyone else and is still working great they were pretty easy to deal with.

5. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

They have real competative prices when it comes to a stock transmission rebuild. I want them to build a 700r4 with a output shaft that would bolt it to a 203 case. They weren't to hot about it. They're not into hi-performance build ups. But again they got good prices on parts and stock tranny's.