Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Phoenix tattoo parlor?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bowtiepower00, Mar 10, 2003.

1. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

I'm in Phoenix for a week and was wondering if anyone knows a good place to get tattooed... I see a lot of people from AZ on the board, so figured this would be a good place to ask... Thanks...

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I got mine done at Artistic Tattoo on 7th Ave & Camelback Rd. They did a very good job. They are in the middle to upper side on price, but they do good work. Also don't let a dude do the work if you go there, get one of the ladies to do it. They seem to do better work from my experience. The lady that did mine was 45ish and she did awesome work.

Stay way from the dives, and stay away from Blue Dragon unless you want to get boned on the price. They are extremely high priced, but they do do good work.

3. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the info, i'll have to check it out. I'm willing to spend money on something like a tat, but I don't want to get gouged.

4. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

WOW- just had a flash back from when I got mine..thanks for the painful reminder!

Brandy

5. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I'll ask my kid brother where he got his done at... he got 2 from 2 different places. one of them scabbed over, and faded, and cost more, whereas the other one turned out fine, and the tattoo artist did some touchup on it 2 weeks after he got it to make sure it was right.

-Rich