Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Phoenix trip... its official!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Thumper, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

I am headed to Luke AFB in Phoenix for a two week TD. The dates are Jan 10-24th. Looks like that leaves me the weekend of the 17/ 18th off work! In Phoenix! With nuthin to do!
    Anyone have any ideas for a few untanned Canadian guys? Maybe a little rock wheelin trip? I have naver done any 'real' rock crawlin, so if anyone is planning a run and has room for 2 or 3 of us, we would appreciate it lots!

Thanks!
    Mike
    /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Mike,

I'm sure we can hook you up on a crawl. Post something up in the AZ forum.

It still good wheeling weather in Jan, just make sure you bring your jacket....

Rob

3. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Hey Rob,
    I am still blue till the credit card recovers from the last diff explosion... I cant post in Az forum. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    I was reading there tho, and I see there may be a plan for a Blazer gathering of a sort for some rock crawling... I guess my vote would be for the 17th weekend! Hehe. That would be incredible. But regardless, I would like a short trip, maybe have a couple of other interested guys, all we would need is a seat! Oh, ya and BTW, we are going there from Canada in January... probably -30C to your winter... no jackets required! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I will have to get some phone numbers from some of the guys that may be going on email so I can get in touch while we are there.
    Thanks for the response!
    Mike

4. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Mike,

Not a problem, I will post something up in the AZ fourm. We are always planning some wheeling, That's some good time in advance. We won't have any problems getting everyone involved. Plan on wheeling, we will make it work.

Rob

5. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Mike, I live just a couple of miles from the base. Give me a call when you get here.
    Mark

6. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Sounds fun to me too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif