Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Phone # for GM parts

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Anteak, Sep 21, 2001.

1. Anteak

Anteak 1/2 ton status

Ok, this forum moves too fast and has way too many posts. About a week or two ago someone posted a number or a web site to get GM parts cheaper than from the dealer. All you needed was the part number. Well I can't find that post and I didn't write it down when I read it. Does any have that info? I'm trying to get the speedometer cable and housing for a 73 w/manual tranny. Parts place listed two numbers. 25033662 for a 76" ($46.46) and 25032649 for an unknown length. My cable is melted on the exhaust and frayed up on the firewall. Haven't remove it yet to get a measurement.

2. flblazer

flblazer 1/2 ton status

try lmc heres the## hope that works for you 1800,222/5664

can some 1 find me a ford i need to take a pee still peein on that ford just have to keep goin dam i can not stop pissin:) k5s kings

3. kumma

kumma 1/2 ton status

try gmpartsdirect.com, and bookmark it, its quite helpful if you know the part numbers.

"Why is there a <font color=red>watermelon</font color=red> here?"

4. Anteak

Anteak 1/2 ton status

That's the one. Went to save as favorites and it was already there. Who would have known. Getting old is hell. Now what was that site again?

Thanks

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>There is no phone number for GMPARTSDIRECT.com ............. All communication is done through e-mail ........... that is part of the reason they can sel things so cheap, they don't have a phone answering staff.

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> BOW CHICKA BOW WOW !