Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Phone pranks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sure do miss the days before caller ID and *69. It was so much fun too call a buddy's house at 3 in the morning and ask "Is this sucide hot line ??" when they say, "I'm sorry, you have a wrong number." I'd say "Damn, I can't do anything right." and hang up real fast. I wonder what they thought after the phone got hung up.

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

You can hit *67 then the number and they wont know who is calling :D

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, I'm a little old for pranks anymore. Was kind of hopeing that others would post crazy crap they did in thier youth.

4. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

I cought tha house across the street on fire with a bottle rocket when I was 16.:D Somehow the damn thing went under the garage door and caught some dirty close on fire, then the whole garage caught.

5. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

That's horrible but soooooooooooo funny. Stuff like that kills me. :D

6. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

in high school we had a kegger..and convinced the hot pizza delivery chick to stay and party with us...when we woke up the next morning, or uh afternoon..and went out side the dominios pizza delivery car was in the front yard on its roof...still don't remember how that happened.....damn she was hot.....

and then there was the one moring we woke up after a kegger and went outside and found our friends little brother naked and handcuffed to a telephone poll.....

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You are never too old to be pulling jokes on people. :D

8. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Some good ones...

We did all the usual pranks,like phone calls(is your refridgerator running??--better go catch it before it gets away!)etc...then there was the time we found a huge roman candle,we lit it off and it went 500ft away,and crashed thru the picture window of the crabbiest old hag in the neigborhood--and we weren't even aiming for her house! :blush: --got in BIG trouble and a bad beating for that one..one time my brother took christmas lights off a nieghbors house,and spelled his name in lights!(his name is DICK!) :rotfl:

Then there was the night my friends brother got so drunk and passed out at a party,we had to carry him to the car,and it was all we could do to get him to his house--we decided not to wake his parents,so we left him standing up sandwiched between the 2 doors in their breezeway--he spent the entire night there!--his mother nearly had a coronary when she saw him standing there with his eyes closed the next morning--she thought he was dead!--she ran across the street in her nightgown screaming to the neighbor/cop next door,yelling at him to call the police and an ambulance!--her screaming woke the drunk kid up,and he was out in the yard saying "MA!--I'm OK,I'm OK---and her eyed turned red,and she said "OH NO YOUR NOT!!"--and she kicked him in the butt about 25 times! --then he trew up about 20 times..--ahh,the good old days..:crazy: