Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

photo atachments quantity?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by rdn2blazer, Aug 19, 2005.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

when i hit attachments it only gives me 5 browse windows to attach a photo to. is this to keep it to a minimum of photos in any one post. if i have a need to add more then 5 photos in the past i make a new post and of course it gives me 5 more windows, but this is kind of a pain sometimes. depends on what your trying to relay in your post.

2. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

and how do you write text after each photo? someone said before to hit enter after your photo. when i click atachments it pulls up 5 browse windows. then you pullup a photo in each brose window and hit "load", then ofcourse close window. it does not show the photos in a post reply until after you submit your post. even if i go back in to edit it wont let me click or enter between photos. what gives? can somebody please reply with an answer please.

3. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Go to your photo gallery and upload your pics there, then copy/paste the properties into your post using [​IMG] , then you can do whatever you want with the them... like writing text with each picture, or putting more pics in one post.