Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Photo posting help - can we put it one spot?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by 4by4bygod, Apr 17, 2005.

1. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

How about making the " photo gallery help " section a little more helpful? I know I'm not the only simpleton who has troubles with it. I figured out ( with the help of another member) that I needed to resize my pics to get them to upload into the gallery, but I still can't get pics to show within a post. I did follow the directions in one of the threads about how to do it, but it still isn't working for me. the best I can do is link to a pic in the gallery.

I guess my point is that I feel this "how to" info should be in one spot, so we don't have to wait two weeks for a response to a question. I'm also a bit disappointed that my 25 buck membership didn't merit a response from one of the moderators or anyone official to my initial pleas for help. After all, my question did pertain to the site itself, and not my truck.

Beyond that, I love the site, and I'm happy to be here. I know everyone who helps run the show is busy and is a volunteer, I'm just asking so folks have less frustration with the site.

Thanks, Tom

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

The photo gallery will resize pictures for you, maybe the file size was to big?
    I will put some directions in the how to forum.

3. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

The file size was too big, yes. Thanks for considering my suggestion. I appreciate it.

Tom