Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Phx. 10b axle shafts free to a good home!!!

Discussion in 'Free | Trade | Misc.' started by BURBicon, Dec 30, 2006.

1. BURBicon

BURBicon Registered Member

I've got complete driver side and passenger side axles for an '86 GM 10b front axle. I'm not interested in shipping them, but you can come and get'em for free in the Phoenix area (about 35 Ave and Dunlap). These are complete and in pretty good condition. I don't have the axle housing, it went away with the truck. I used to carry these axles for just in case. Interested? Post a response and I'll send you my phone #.
    This may not be the correct forum for this, but The Garage is the only thing I look at, so it seems like it might get seen more here.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2006
  2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I am interested & I might be able to have a friend pick them up for me. He lives on your side of the world. 71st & Peoria.

Harley

3. BURBicon

sounds great!

Just give me a call or have your buddy call me at 602/550.8700. Any time New years day is good to pick 'em up but I'm not in any kind of crazy hurry.
    Call me and I can leave 'em in the back of my pick up.
    Taylor

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Done. PM me on where to pick them up for harley. I work at 43rd ave and glendale so I pretty much pass on by.

Thanx

5. BURBicon

Hey man, you're gonna have to give me a call at the 602 number above. This computer has me locked out of e-mail. I would try to figure it out but I'm pretty low tech. Anyhow call me. Leave a message if I don't answer.