Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PHX AZ. White K5 w/coloradok5 sticker?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5 NUTT, May 26, 2000.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Okay....who's the board member driving a white K5...roof rack...and bumper mounted factory rallye rim spare on the back...i've seen you 3 times now around 99th ave and lower buckeye! Today you passed me on lower buckeye while i was out road testing a 96 bright orange Freightliner tractor...kinda hard to get a ten wheeler turned around on lower buckeye...lol. If you are in the neighborhood again i work just south of the I-10 mess at Freightliner of Arizona....

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

2. Nate87k5

Nate87k5 Registered Member

That was me Doug. I work at Swift Transportation and take 99th to and from work every day. Pass by Freightliner everyday. By the way nice picture of the Chalet. Would love to go wheelin this weekend but taken the kids up to Canyon Creek for alittle campin and fishin. We'll have to get together and plan a night trip sometime. To darn HOT to do anything during the day.

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Nate...if i'd a known you worked at Swift...geese...lol. Used to work there years ago...still have some good personal freinds that do...do you know Mark Riley? He's the warranty manager...drives a white lifted newer dodge p/u. I work tuesday thru saturday...from 330pm to whenever...i'm the 2nd shift lead tech. Stop by and say hi sometime...and yes i'm up for a night run when its cool outside...of course cool to us at that hour is 90 degrees or below...lol.

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

4. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

But it's a DRY heat! HAHAHAHA Man , I really miss bustin' split-rims in 114 degree weather. P.S.- Never wrestle naked on the hood of a black car LOL. How far has PHX. spread out nowadays? Its been a few years.