Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Phx CK5 Members...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by azblazer, Dec 19, 2006.

1. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Anyone have the hook up with a place that has dealership take off tire and wheel's? The wifes burb is in need of new shoes (90 V2500) and the fugly as- white stock 8 holers with the dog dish covers gotta go. Not looking to spend alot of money as this is a temp solution until our new house is finally finished and we can buy her a brandy new burb...plus we'll be down after xmas for some R/R.

Fire away...not sure where we will be staying as of yet but i'm guessing it will be in the 35th ave - union hills area as per usual....those of you who know me....email or call...those that don't PM away...

DW

2. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

delete

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  3. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

If this means the last week in December, we ought to go and have a cold one together...:D

4. blazenwhip

blazenwhip 1/2 ton status

Look me up I'm right down the road from where you will be...35th and Greenway. By the way, I have that trail book of GJ on my coffee table thanks!

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Woohoo!!!! Make some time for the Neals there me bucko.

You wanna meet at Four Wheel Parts again?

6. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The wifes sub has LT235-85R16's right now...in a highway tread flavor..

Was hoping to find something in more of an all terrain on factory 8's that were more pleasing to the eye's if ya know what i mean...and of course they have to fit...being it is a 90 V2500 it has the SF 14B so that should make it easier to find a suitable match...

Yes michael...just after xmas we will be down...gonna visit with the bro in law...do some work on my somewhat secretative work in the hills....give a fellow chalet owners chalet the look over and maybe balljoints and a cruise-a/c repair. After that its pure f-off time...i'm sure we'll have a small CK5 gathering of sorts as Nick usually puts something together...i'm thinkin zilla's house might work out nice...

Blazenwhip...my old townhouse..7318 N 44Th Dr. was the scene of many late night CK5 hang outs....miss those days. Basically 43rd and orangewood.

Allen...lol...maybe i'll head back down there and buy a new T while i'm there..lol.

DW

7. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

8. blaza

blaza 1/2 ton status

Those things are a GREAT deal! Those tires alone are like $200 a pop.