Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PHX- looking for Lift Stuff, etc.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by bowtiepower00, Nov 5, 2006.

1. bowtiepower00

bowtiepower00 1/2 ton status

Just picked up some 15x8's (thanks, FWP) and am going to be purchasing tires in the next couple of weeks. Thought I'd give CK5 a shot before I buy new. I'm looking for some 33 or 35x12.5's, if I buy new I'll probably go with BFG AT's from Discount Tire, used I'll take what I can get, though I prefer a radial. Even if I can't find a whole set, I am interested in a spare. Also, if anyone has any 2.5-4" lift parts I may be interested as well. Thanks...

EDIT 1/15 Looking for: 2-4" Lift stuff - found 2" front springs, also looking for: 4" rear blocks & U-bolts that fit FF, 1" add-a-leaf blocks, 1" Body Lift stuff, Extended brakelines, etc. Some 4" tuff country front springs would be great, an extra rear driveshaft for a longbed with a slip-yoke 205 and FF rear would be great. So would a front, or spare 10B axleshafts. 10B X-over stuff would be nice too.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  2. blazenwhip

blazenwhip 1/2 ton status

I have 5 BFG A/T 33X12.5 15's probablly 75-80%tread. I also have Rancho shocks for a 4" lift. I'll pm you with contact info

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I also have a good 33 inch for a spare , Don't need it , all my trucks have 35's now . I would want the ralley rim its on back . Free tire :thumb:

4. bowtiepower00

Thanks for the responses guys, I'm going out of town for work, I'll be back online Wed. Blazinwhip, I'll be in touch. Pauly, if I end up needing a spare I'll let you know, thanks again...

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I have 8 33 inch BFG MTs. They could be temp street tires or good trail spares.

6. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Interested in the Ranchos if it doesnt work out with bowtie. Will be in Phoenix on Saturday. Let me know

7. bowtiepower00

Don't worry about keeping the shocks for me, I'm more worried about tires at this point...

8. bowtiepower00

Update: Thanks to blazenwhip, I have a set of BFG's. I just have to get the wheels straightened and powdercoated, and I'll be ready to go. Probably going to be a week or two before that all gets finished, going to the PC tomorrow, most likely.
    I still need one more 15x8" 8-lug wheel with 4"bs for my spare.
    If anybody wants the stock 16.5" wheels off this thing, let me know. They currently have worn BFG AT 31's on them, but I plan on getting them removed when I get the new ones mounted.
    Still looking for suspension parts, but in all reality it will probably be a month or so before I buy anything unless I find some great deals. I'm thinking about a 1" body lift and new poly mounts first.
    I still need to change my front main. That one's going to be a PITA, but will probably go pretty quickly after I get around to doing it.

9. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

delete

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  10. bowtiepower00

Blazenwhip sent me a PM about the wheels yesterday evening, he also needs some 8-lug rollers for his 3/4 tons. I may have one left (the spare), also with a tire on it.

11. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

even one would work great, just let me know:laugh:

12. bowtiepower00

Shawn, I can get you my spare, I'll let you know when I get my 33's on and you can come grab it, or whatever.

I've found tires, I need one more 15x8 8 lug wheel. I'm also interested in lift stuff and, if anyone has any decent aftermarket heads- or vortecs- with intake runners no larger than 180CC, I may be interested as well. If anyone has a performer vortec manifold or similar, I may be interested as well. Thanks again for everything guys...

13. bowtiepower00

Another thing, I've got the stock manifolds (ready for AIR but w/o the tubes themselves) and the 14FF side gears and other misc parts that came out when the Detroit went in. If anyone wants them let me know.

14. bowtiepower00

Finally got the steelies painted and mounted up the AT's, should have them mounted tomorrow, saturday at the latest. You guys still want the tires? Anyone have an extra 15x8 8 lug wheel with 4" BS?

15. blazenwhip

Yep I'll still take them wheels and tires, need rollers for them axles.

Dustin

16. bowtiepower00

Cool, either Sat or Sun I can run them up to you, I'll be in touch. Shawn, you still want that spare?

17. bowtiepower00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nice to see a plan come together. No rubbing so far, but I haven't been offroad, either. Truck rides and drives better too. I had to do a fair amount of grinding to make room for the 15's. The Detroit will really make 'em howl around the turns now. Just need to find a wheel for my spare and get a jack.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2006
  18. blazenwhip

looks cool!

19. bowtiepower00

Anyone have a set of 2-4" blocks they want to get rid of? I found a set here on CK5, but if I can find a set locally it may make things easier. A set of 3 3/8 (14FF) u-bolts long enough to fit 4" blocks would be nice too.

EDIT 1/15 Looking for: 2-4" Lift stuff - found 2" front springs, also looking for: 4" rear blocks & U-bolts that fit FF, 1" add-a-leaf blocks, 1" Body Lift stuff, Extended brakelines, etc. Some 4" tuff country front springs would be great, an extra rear driveshaft for a longbed with a slip-yoke 205 and FF rear would be great. So would a front, or spare 10B axleshafts. 10B X-over stuff would be nice too.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007