Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pic needed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by delta9blazer, Apr 16, 2003.

1. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

i'm hoping someone has a couple of photos that would help me.
    one of my wheels is cracked, and losing air. they don't make the wheels anymore, and the only ones i find in stock anywhere are much, much shinier than the other three. so, i'll probably just get four new wheels, since the one replacement would be damn near a C-note. i can replace all four with 8-spoke black wheels, for that rock crawler look; or i can score a set of stock wheels, with beauty rings and center caps for about the same price.

does anyone have a picture of a black blazer or jimmy with either of these wheels that i could compare? i have an '89, but i'll look at anything.

thanks.

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Wheels w/33's

[​IMG]

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

4. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

how did you get pics of my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif? mine looks almost exactly like that, but with different tires, and my cb antennas hanging off of my side mirrors. just thought you'd like to know you've got a blazer twin out here in Vegas.

rick

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It started life out in the shade of gray, then the previous owner had a crappy black paint job put on it. The transformation to all white begins in about a month, depends on when the tax return gets here. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif