Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pic of my DD/ Tow rig

Discussion in 'Tow & Trailer' started by sean'schevy, Mar 13, 2005.

1. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

Ok here she is my 2001 GMC 2500HD 4x4 with the 8.1 and Allison tranny. Also just put the H2 rims on with the 315/75/17 All terrians. Still got some more mods to do still (western programer and volant intake). but they can wait for a while. [​IMG]

2. dhcomp

dhcomp 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Looks good, never seen anyone use the stock chevy center caps with the hummer wheels, doesn't look too bad at all! Do those tires rub at all?

3. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Me LIKEY!!!!

4. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

nope no rub just turned up the torsion bars a bit in front(got alignment done afterwards) and zip tied inner plactics back then I put a 3/4 inch block in back and made extended shock spacers. I was worried about the ride being affected by turning up the torsion bars but I did as little as possible and the ride is great not harsh at all. in my opinion is alot better then stock/ before. Im loving it. They would definitly hit off road but for street driving and dirt roads there fine. Got my big truck for the hardcore stuff.