Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pic of new Tuff Country 6"

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RiceDaddy, May 11, 2003.

1. RiceDaddy

RiceDaddy Registered Member

Pic of new Tuff Country 6\"

Put the 6" TC lift on yesterday. Went real smooth. I posted a pic down below.

I do have one moronic question though. I installed a 4" raised steering arm with the kit. I did a search and this should be the correct set up. With the wheels straight ahead, my steering wheel is now upside down. Also the turning radius to the right is not nearly as good as the radius to the left. Do I need to adjust my draglink?

[​IMG]

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Pic of new Tuff Country 6\"

looking good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

And new rubber too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Im looking to get a Tuff Country set up too. I hear its a stiff ride but so what its rough now so it wont make a diff. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I hope I dont have to deal with the steering when I lift it /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Do I need to adjust my draglink?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yep! That's how you re-center your wheel. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Sounds like you need to adjust the drag link to be longer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And new rubber too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Im looking to get a Tuff Country set up too. I hear its a stiff ride but so what its rough now so it wont make a diff. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I hope I dont have to deal with the steering when I lift it /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, you're thinking about Rough Country...Tuff Country springs (EZ-Rides) are some of the softest on the market. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And RiceDaddy - VERY NICE /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...(kinda wish I could see the whole truck on my computer screen, but whatever /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif)