Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PIC OF THE DAY

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by B_to_C, Oct 8, 2004.

1. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

I went wheeling with my roomate today on Middle St. Vrain and Coney Flats trails here in Colorado. We had lots of fun, but this is definitely the best pick of the day

[​IMG]

See the full album HERE

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Nice flex, it looks like your tailpipe got bent at the tip though.

3. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Nice rig man! How do you like your tires? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

5. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

WHat are your stats. SUspension and tires?

6. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

looks good /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

84gmcjimmy:

Yea that got bent dropping off a 4 foot ledge into a mudpit last year (my rear bumper is now shaped somewhat like a smiley face because of that too) /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Backcountry:

MT/R's ROCK! I can't say enough good about them. I swear they are as quiet as all terrains on the street and off-road ability is definitely NOT compromised. I don't think I will ever buy another tire, unless I change the type of trails I run.

K5 Freak:

I am running a 4" all around tuff country lift, with 1" blocks in the rear for that saggy butt. Pluss a 1" ORD body lift. I have had the 35" MT/R's now for about 5-6 months, and am completely in love with them. -As some might recall I had the friendly people here at CK5 decide what tires I would buy next, and all I can say is /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif Some other goodies I have on my truck are a 1.5" MOO heavy wall tie-rod, and a 14 bolt FF with 4.56 gears and a detroit (out of a CUCV) with 8-6 lug adapters from TONYP /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm seriously considering getting the sway bar disconnect system, because my front was not impressing me with the amount of stuff I was getting. Thanks for the compliments!

-Nick

8. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I went wheeling with my roomate today on Middle St. Vrain and Coney Flats trails here in Colorado. We had lots of fun, but this is definitely the best pick of the day
    See the full album HERE

[/ QUOTE ]

That reminds me so much of my truck, nice blue! I even have the duals coming out the back with the tips, but I've been careful not to bash em up so far, need to decide how to re-rout. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif