Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pic request for Sub owners

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 77crewcab, Aug 14, 2005.

1. 77crewcab

77crewcab 1/2 ton status

I need a pic of the front two mounting points for the captains chairs, drivers and passengers side. Basically need a good shot of where the seat actually bolts to the floor. Any help is appreciated and yes I know this is an odd request but it would really help. Thanks! Can post here or send to davismonty@cox.net

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

sent them to ya.

3. 77crewcab

77crewcab 1/2 ton status

Thanks can you tell me if the inner front mounts like the outer or if it is different. I am putting them in my crewcab but have the seats being recovered and cant remember how they go. I seem to recall someone saying the inner front mount has an additional bracket on the floor of the sub that has to be used but I havent actually set them in the truck yet to see.

4. sweetk30

the inner mount on front is a bracket. can get it from subs or pickup. but pickup is real hard to find in bucket form. it is spot welded in a few places to the pan.

5. 77crewcab

77crewcab 1/2 ton status

Does it line up with the outer whole as in strait across or is it offset in some way. Forward or back? Sorry I diddnt realize the pic you sent was the inner mount I thought at frist look it was up close of the outer. It looks like it could be bent to horizontal and might work that way for me if it is line with the outer mount.

6. sweetk30

my truck had bench in it. outer lined up good. just needed the inner front brackets and the hole drilled in the inner rear. but my brackets were for pickup . not burban. but friend told me burban will fit just need to tweek them a bit in the back. and get the floor mount in front.

7. 77crewcab

77crewcab 1/2 ton status

Cool I just ran out to check the floor in my crew (same as sub in front) and it will have to have the bracket. Didn't get that when I got the seats guess I'll have to hunt for some brackets or fab some up. Thanks for the pics.