Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pic Wic Lake --4th of July Weekend

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by ZonkRat, Jun 30, 2003.

1. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Trying to get some trucks to go play some.If the weather co-operates we're going to camp for a few days{Thur eve till Sat eve or Sun morn}on the river.Prob won't do to much hard stuff,just a fun weekend.If the weathers bad,prob just go down to play in some mud and watch the fireworks at Pic Wic park.{If they still have them} /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Hey Memphis/West Tenn.wheelers,this is a fun place to go ride.Trails from mild to as rough as anywhere.It's just a few miles from Savanna,Tn. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Me and the wife went down Thur night and camped on the gravel bar at the state line islands.Went out and played some Fri,watched the fireworks at Pic Wic park from about 2 miles away on a hill top /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.I found some old trails we used to ride on bikes years ago.Most of it has been stip cut now and there's a lot of easy trails there.The power line trail is just as bad as it used to be too!I got crossed up in a gully going up one hill an thought I was going to roll /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif!!My son came down Sat in his J**p cher /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif and he had a good time.It was the hardest he's wheeled it since he bought it about a month ago and he was pretty happy,just needs 3 in lift and a locker and he'll be ready for next years K5 KRAWL /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif.Lot's of the riding is real easy there with a little challenge in spots.It would be a blast during a rainy day and the power line is tough enough to challenge any-one. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif