Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

picked up a new toy!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by GONZO, Nov 19, 2000.

1. GONZO

GONZO Registered Member

my wife works at one of the local car dealers. so the other day someone traded in a blazer, so she calls me up and i go lhave a look at it. bought it that afternoon!
    it's an 88 with only 80,000 original miles. has 350, chrome grill gaurd with lights, running boards, newer black paint and the interior is flawless. only paid $2800!

<font color=blue>85 k5 Blazer 4x4
    99 Trans am 30th anniversary
    79 Trans am [​IMG]

2. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

oh man.. what a good wife you have.. Keeping a lookout for you. Gotta love it.
    Congrats on your new truck. Sound's like a gem.. both of them if you don't mind me saying.

http://www.rocko.coloradok5.com

3. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

4. GONZO

GONZO Registered Member

actually the wife was keeping an eye out for herself, the 88 is her blazer! it's alright though, mine feels like it has a little more power especially with the 4.10 gears! think she would notice if i swiped her grill gaurd and put it on mine?

don't have a digital camera, so i have to do it the old fashioned way and wait for the pictures get developed then scan em. oh yeah, then i have to figure out how to post pictures on here. any suggestions?

<font color=blue>85 k5 Blazer 4x4
    99 Trans am 30th anniversary
    79 Trans am [​IMG]

5. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

6. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I almost got an '89 about a week ago for $2995. It was pretty nice, but it was sold between the time I left the guys house, went to the bank, and came back, even thought I told him to hold it.

90K5