Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pickin on people...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

So does the fact that I pick on stupid people and the dumb $h!t they say make me a bully?

I dunno if it does or not, but it sure is fun. :wink1:

2. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

That depends on whether they have the ability to defend themselves I guess. ;)

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Well yeah, that kinda goes without saying. Most of the people I make it a point to pick on are so secure in there stupidity, and so sure of themselves, that everything I say goes in one ear and out the other anyways. :doah:

4. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I do it all the time. Not people who have disabilites and such but yeah, you get it. I'm considered an asshole by some and hilarious by others. If people don't like it, screw 'em. Does that make me a prick? :D

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

In the Lounge - Don't be TOO mean and all's good.

Outside of the Lounge - Give em' hell. Stupid people suck........

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

same for me. Most consider me an asshole, but my friends love my blunt honesty. I pick on my friends too, but they do it back and know in the end I will be there to back them up. I try not to just pick on people. I point out things they say or do or lie about. If someone says "I hate rap music", I point out that the last time I jumped in their truck they had it blasting at the highest volume. Made plenty of enemies but if they can't take it I don't care to be friends with them. I'm a nice guy, you just have to get to know me.... just most don't care to get passed a first impression.

7. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Don't sweat it! people like DW have it comin, I tried to be "nice" and explain to him why he was wrong in his engine thread and all I got was told that my facts were wrong and that i'm an asshole and to shut the f#@k up, so screw him, the little know it all prick got exactly what he had comin! :mad:

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That's my rule. If they can, let fly.

If they act like that they are simply asking for it and deserve your bes effort. :D

9. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

It used to be at work if someone gave me crap about something they got it back with both barrels and a handgrande. I am not an instigator but people learned not to pick on me because I'll make them look stupid. But nowdays I'm the foreman so they just leave me alone (probably just out of earshot :laugh: ) , and I can now just stack the deck with the most appropriate personel, not yes men but men who can do their jobs sufficiently with their own problem solving capabilities, so I don' have to baby sit them as often as the slackers.

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Are you steppin on manginas again Joe??? :haha: :haha: :haha:

11. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

For someone new that doesn't know or like you to begin with they'd probably take it badly.

There are a lot of guys on here with blunt opinions so this is a great place to grow a thick skin and get some humor. No matter who you are somebody is going to challenge your intellect eventually or just give you crap for fun. It's a Bi-Polar dream come true. :D

KidJethro loves me - he loves me not. I take it somebody must be sitting down somewhere with a daisy right now.

12. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

really is there another one? link? i need a laugh after my day.

no if the person deserves it give it, maybe they will learn from it.

i dumb kid they have work with me at my job, am i pritty sure is scitophrenic, the guy is right out to lunck, try to tell some one like that what to do :mad::mad::mad::mad: talk about stupid, could yell at him all day and he still just wont get it!:(:mad::mad:

13. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

For ignorance the cure is education. The only known cure for stupidity is death.

14. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

After he sees you operate on yourself he'll probably stand at attention with a wet leg. :D

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I get picked on all the time.

16. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Self defense tools. Dictionary, thesaurus, Mad Magazine

17. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

When us at work go to work the thing you need to remember is to leave your feelings in the truck. If you bring them in the shop they will get hurt. If you do not wish to particpate then we will leave you alone but if you want to play then hope you left them there feelins in the truck cause ifin you didn't :doah: all is fair game. I have by certian people been picked on bout my kids so somes wifeys and chitlins are fair game to make fun of. :D I will even play practical jokes if someone wants to start. :D :D

18. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

nah i would like to do it to hom, let doc dave fix what wrong with his head, i just got a new (again) knife so i could fix him real good......

this kid just irks me in a way noone does i am i nice non confantaional guy and this kid i want to beat his head in!!!!:mad::mad:

so i tell him he is stupid, but only when he demonstates it to be true.

19. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

what is mad magazine?

20. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

:tongue1: Picking on people is a direct violation of the Constitution, because you are violationg them. When you do that, you take away there Constitutional rights. To feel free. When they dont feel free, you are entrapping them. Its a gray area , even though you have a freedom of speech, you have a freedom to STFU too. :D :haha: