Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pics added 92 coil sprung Jeep YJ setup for a SB chevy

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by DUKSRULE, Sep 16, 2005.

1. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

I will soon be getting rid of my YJ to build a TJ. Here is what it is.

92 yellow YJ. It has a black sunrider top that is in decent condition and half doors.

-Inside- All 3 seats are perfect. Tilt wheel, digital speedo and tach. Has an alpine CD player with sound wedges/dash speakers and a sound bar.

-Suspention/lift/tires- has a 3 inch body lift and also the 5.5/6 inch pro comp coil spring conversion. BRAND NEW JUST INSTALLED 9/16 MX6- adjustable shocks. Tires are 35X14.50 15 SSR swamper radials and eagle rims. Rims look like crap but could be cleaned up. Front tires are about done and the rear tires are done. You can still run them but don't plan to pass inspection with them.

-Axles- Front is a stock D-30 with 4:10 gears and newer brakes. Rear is a D-35 with a full detroit locker and disk brakes. The rear brakes are also less than a year old with new callipers.

-Other- I currently have a built 350 in this with a 700R4 and HD231 with a SYE. I will be pulling the motor/Tranny and maybe the transfer case. It also has true 2.5 inch dual exhaust and flowmaster mufflers that will stay in it. There is also a class 3 hitch on the back. All of the rest of the Jeep will be sold. I am thinking around $4K for everything buit will look at offers.

E-mail me with any questions DUKSRULE@aol.com

You can see pictures here
    http://www.beachoffroad.com/92_yellow_yj.htm

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2005
  2. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

3. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

$4k isn't too bad... :crazy:

4. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

At the moment it is still all together if someone were to want to drive it. I can also help with getting it to where you need it to go.

5. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

So you are asking $4k for it with no engine or trans???

6. DUKSRULE

DUKSRULE 1/2 ton status

That is correct. I am putting the drive train in my TJ. If someone is interested in it as it sits with everything, I will entertain offers.