Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

PICS added, topper glass,blazer tailgate, roof rack, cb and scanner

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by cybrfire, May 22, 2004.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

All in good condition. Windows are tinted from the factory. 35 for the glass. <font color="red"> SOLD </font>

Blazer tailgate Manual crank up. Don't have a key for it but its in good shape. Glass all intact. Few scratches on glass.
    35 for the tailgate.

Roof rack for a blazer in good shape. Mount locations for 4 forward facing lights and two rear facing. Has hi lift jack mount on it.
    50 and its yours. <font color="red"> SOLD </font>

Uniden bearcat scanner BC350. Never used.
    25 bucks "SOLD"

Uniden CB. never used
    25 bucks OBO. <font color="red"> peding payment </font>

Will provide pictures on request.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shipping is at buyers expense.

2. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Re: glass for your blazer top and blazer tailgate, roof rack, cb and scanner

I'm interetsed in the Uniden CB. What model is it? Thanks. After I check ou tth emodel, I'll most likely buy it. Thanks.

3. cybrfire

it's a pro510xl. Just noticed when I looked at the model the mic cord strain relief is cracked. Easy fix.

4. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

What all does it come with? Or better yet, other than antenna's, would I need anything else to set it up? Thanks.

5. cybrfire

I can throw in a 3' fiberglass antenna if you want one. I have cable as well but one end doesn't have a end on it. Available at radio shack for a couple bucks.

6. Silverado_K5

Silverado_K5 1/2 ton status

cybrfire,

I'll definitely take the bearcat scanner. Shipping would be to zip 97886. PM me with a total with shipping.

Thanks,
    Doug /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. cybrfire

OK, your down for the scanner I'll get you a total tomorrow. I'll pm it to you.

8. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

I am interested in the glass for the topper. Had an "Oops" with the driver side window today. How much for just the driver side window? Also am interested in the roof rack. Can you send pics to kktedesco@adelphia.net

If Burblover buys the CB you could probably ship everything at once to us.

9. cybrfire

tomorrow I'll post pics of the roof rack. Just as soon sell both peices of glass together. Your in line.

10. mouse

mouse 1/2 ton status

I am also interested in the roof rack. Pics please...

11. cybrfire

pictures added at the top.

12. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

How much for the rack and both side windows shipped to 80906, if Burblover is still interested in the CB you could ship them all together. Thanks

13. cybrfire

Shipping for the glass comes to 18.00. UPS doesn't want the rack because of the size. Don't know what to tell you on that one.

Burblover, let me know on the cb as soon as you can.

14. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Regarding the roof rack, can't you just slap a stamp on it and put it with your outgoing mail /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Do you know of any other shipping options, maybe the Yellow terminal or something like that /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Might put the price out of range. Anyone have any ideas?

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Ask kennyw, i believe he is making a trip to the illinois area or there abouts memorial weekend.

16. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

Muddytazz, That was ironic. I heard about his trip and was PMing him as you posted /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Hopefully he wouldn't mind the extra baggage.

17. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I'll take the CB, antenna, and anything else related you want to throw in /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif As for shipping, I'd be fine with me to ship mine and Kevin's stuff all at once. Either his house or mine, doesn't matter. Let us know on shipping (my zip is 80925) and we can sort it out. I'm thinking his window's will be most of it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Anyway, PM me a address and we can get you some $$.

19. ktedesco

ktedesco 1/2 ton status

I am waiting to hear back from kennyw. He is making a road trip soon and I am going to see if he could transport the windows and roof rack. If he can't then I won't be able to buy so you can probably go ahead and do the CB deal.

20. cybrfire

I'll go ahead and figure the total for the cb and shipping. Like I said I will throw in the antenna and if I get a cable out of the truck I'll throw that in too. Maybe by then we will here back from Kennyw. He wanted to trade me some computer parts anyway a while back. Don't know if he still does or not.