Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Pic's, Black Hills fire

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Re: Pic\'s, Black Hills fire

That is so sad! I was out there on June 20-23rd. I was thinking I should post and see if any CK5'ers were out that way. Boy did I miss my truck, but at least I got to spend most of the weekend on a Harley. I flew out to Rapid City to be at my mom's wedding, on the arm of Crazy Horse. I also rode along on the Tommy Thompson Reunion Ride on Saturday, through the Badlands (hot!). I love it out there. My mind is still there and I wish I could have stayed. I have pics at www.accidentscene.net/wedding.htm . Oh and there was a Blazer there that I wanted SO bad. It's for sale on a side street, off of the street that goes out Rushmore Rd or something?? Anyways it's red with a white top and I think it was pre-1975. It was cheap, too. I was thinking the whole time I was out there, how there must be some good wheelin'.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That would have been a cool place for a wedding. Wheeling is alot of fun here in the Black Hills. Over 400 miles of Public trails alone in the Black Hills, not to mention all the abandoned old logging and mineing roads. I like the old overgrown mineing roads/trail. The old 1880 horse-n-wagon roads/trails. Pretty cool finding the old Gold mines, and remains of Ghost towns. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Thanks a lot. Now I REALLY want to go back. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    Man, if you know that red Blazer that I was talking about, sitting on one of those side streets so you can see it if you are going say from Denny's up past that little shop with the crazy green and yellow thing out front - I am dying to know the details on the truck. I got no phone # or anything. It was marked on the windshield, like $1300 or something. Might have to come back!

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'll take a drive up there and see if I can get the info far you. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I've gotta go over in that area anyways. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif