Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

pics for readers rides section ?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by riz, Jan 11, 2001.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>Why am I having such a hard time changing my picture in the readers rides section ? Should I be entering the new address in the box then click on the upload picture part or should I be hitting the upload picture part first ? Neither way works. I got a picture on there before but it just kind of happened and now I can't seem to get it changed. Any help would be appreciated. I thought it would be cool to change it weekly or monthly so it isn't the same all the time. I could show new adventures that way to. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong ?? </font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I'm glad you asked, after you log in click on the "Click here to upload a picture" link, then browse your hard drive and choose the pic you want, then click "send file" if you already have a pic up (non first time) you can just close the pop up window because it will rename your file something like reader3.jpg and it just overwrites your old pic with the same name. Then click "Update" and you will see your old pic because it was in memory, so just hit refresh and you will see your new pic.

It caught me off guard tonight, when I saw my old pic, so I hit refresh and the new one was there.

Steve
    [​IMG]
    1990 K5 with stuff